Pussymania - S02 E21

Story 3 years ago

Pussymania - S02 E21

Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 21

Chapter : Forgiveness!

(Sandra)

Ever since Frank left the house, he never called or sent any texts in fact, Damon and Anderson lines were switched off, they had completely ditched me and it was all for the best..

Since that time, I went to churches on Sunday and pray to God to forgive my sins, I paid attention to my work and house and took good care of my son, Anthony..

Since then my life was at peace.. But the guilt was still in my heart but I promised never to tell Samuel because if I did, it would be catastrophic. It was best if what I did remained a secret.

One Monday morning, while I was Daniel walked in with a smirk on his face, he pulled a chair and sat down giving me a sexy look.

Daniel Hello baby!

Sandra Don’t call me that… I’m your lecturer.

Daniel Wrong! You’re my b---h… That’s what you are, you love my d--k inside you..

Sandra Shut up, what we did was a mistake and it can’t never happen again….

Daniel Why? Don’t be like this… I can increase the money if you like.

Sandra You idiot, don’t you see? We can’t have sex… I’m pregnant

As soon as I said that, his composure dropped, Fear and dismay was written all over his face, he stood up immediately giving me a shocking stare.

Daniel you’re joking?

Sandra am I?

Daniel CHAII! why? How did this happen?

Sandra Are you seriously asking me that?

Daniel What are we going to do?

Sandrs Well be a man and claim your reward! You planted the seed now you must sow it..

Daniel please, I can’t… If my family knows I’m dead…

Sandra I don’t care…. Just do the right thing!

Daniel I won’t… Never… I can’t since…

Sandra Well, if you won’t… Better stay off me for good, don’t ever talk to me or mention what we did to anyone or else you’ll see me in your house early in the morning with the pregnancy papers… Get out.. Now! Useless idiot you van F--k but you’re too scared to accept your responsibility, Coward…

Daniel left my office in shame, thank goodness, now I’m free again.. No more sex invites from men ever again.

That day, I went home happy, praising the Lord for delivering me from the path of damnation, finally I am finally on the path of righteousness.

Later that evening while I was reading the bible, a knock went on my door, I went to open the door to see who it was and to my surprise it was Patricia.

She walked in brushing me off, she had a wicked smile on her face, she comfortably sat down on the sofa looking squarely at me.

Sandra What are you doing here?

Patricia (laughing) b---h your game is over… And as we speak my brother is on his way back home.. But before that…. Did you enjoy having sex with different men?

Sandra What.. What are you talking about?

Patricia So you’re pretending abi? I know you’ve been having sex with men, spreading your legs to them as they used you and satisfied their Lust! Shame on you… Even as a lecturer you were having sex with your students, a good example of a useless and incompetent lecturer… Today your cups fills to the brim and I’m going to expose you….

I’ll make sure my brother sends you out and disgraces you… Instead of you to be a responsible woman you were spreading your legs for worthless men and to top the insult you got pregnant in the process…. Your game ends now.

I was surprised and completely stunned by Patricia’s revelation…

There’s no possibility of dent it not when she has evidence, the only thing to do was to beg , I know what I did was wrong and awful but I don’t want to lose what I have… The thing that means the most to me… I just can’t.. I lost someone precious before and I won’t lose what I have now again.

I fell on my knees in front of Patricia begging her as hard as I could to let her know I was repentant and a changed woman, never again was I going to walk that path again.

Sandra You’re right.. I know what I did was awful and sinful and I have no excuse, because of my greed of money, I cheated on my husband… I can’t blame anyone but myself.

But I’ve changed now… I’ve stopped what I did, and now ready to atone for my sins… I don’t expect you to forgive me for what I did to your brother, and defending your brother’s honor is the right thing to do but please give me a second chance to repent for my sins and be with my family.. Please I beg you… I was a fool and a selfish woman but now I realize my mistake, I promise never ever to walk into that sinful path again.

Patricia What about the pregnancy!? Huh?

Sandra The pregnancy was a fluke! It was a plan I devised to keep the men away from me. Please Patricia, don’t expose me to your brother.

Despite the anger in her eyes I could see sympathy deep within her, she stumped her feet hard and sat on the couch holding her head in thought, finally she looked at me and gave me a piece of her mind.

Patricia You’re lucky, times have changed if not you would have been burnt to death because of what you did… And there’s nothing I would really love than to watch my brother divorce and curse you as he kicks you out of the house…

But I don’t want to be responsible for breaking up an early marriage because The Lord hates people who break up marriages cause that’s the devil’s work and also i don’t want Anthony to grow up in a broken home if not… I can’t forgive you but I will grant you this chance to repent for what you did but let me warn you.. If I catch you again with any Man believe me… I’ll make sure, you never get married again and you’ll be lonely for the rest of your life… People will know you for who you are.

Sandra Thank you Patricia, thank you..

Patricia Don’t thank me… Thank God for delivering you from my hands,…. And may he forgive you for your adulterous sins.

To Be Continued..

Previous Episode

Pussymania - S02 E20

Next Episode

Pussymania - S02 E22

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Stories
Enchanted - S02 E42
Story | 2 months ago

Enchanted - S02 E42

Enchanted - S02 E41