Veronica - S01 E23

Story 3 years ago

Veronica - S01 E23

Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 23

(Veronica)

A few weeks after that national explosion of the Chief and his pals, life went back to normal, people have moved on with their lives and had forgotten about it, well that’s life for you.

As for me, I was pretty bleak and bored, we didn’t go on any heists during those long boring weeks, even with the money laying all around.

When I had nothing doing, Cherry would drag me to the church for services, I’ve forgotten when was the last time I went to church.

And when I wasn’t going to church, I would spend my time working on my judo and body fitness, besides if you’re not exercising quite often, you can’t be able to this job.

During all this time I haven’t been on dates, Cherry and I haven’t have fun with each other for a while and I don’t have any male friend to go out with, Bobbie won’t agree to go with me even if I was to strip naked in front of him, I wonder what’s he problem?

But there were two guys that kept pestering me, Chris and terry.

Chris wants to know who I am and where I’m hiding, its hard to go out when a detective is following your every trail.

And as for Terry his own is the worst, he’ll be calling me and text me asking me for a date, I refused of course not because he’s ugly, no way Terry is quite charming, its just that he’s not that kind of guy I’m into, sometimes I don’t pick his calls but he’ll be disturbing me, I wanted to delete his number but I couldn’t I don’t know why I can’t.

At first I got irritated by this persistent calls and texts but as time went by, I got used to it and began to love it, Terry wasn’t that bad, besides he’s fun to watch and listen to, sometimes when we talk on the phone, he says the silliest things that makes no sense at all, the guy is just too much.

One Sunday afternoon, I was doing my regular workout session, when he called me, I saved his number as pain in the neck. I didn’t pick up at first, I decided to see if he would stop calling but he didn’t, so I decided to make things easy for him.

Veronica Hello, terry.

Terry Hi, veronica how are you?

Veronica I’m doing great, you?

Terry same here.

Veronica Good, is that all?

Terry No actually, I was thinking maybe if you’re not doing anything tonight, I would love to take you out.

Veronica Terry…….. Look…. I

Terry Come on Ronnie, just one date, you’ll love it.

Veronica Okay, fine but don’t call me Ronnie unless I give you permission.

Terry Okay, send me your address so I’ll pick you up.

Veronica No I’ll come to your place by 8:00, so get ready.

Terry Okay then.

After that, I continued my work out regimen, Going out with terry wasn’t what I wanted but the guy deserves a break, he has been asking me out for a while now and it will rude to turn him down after wasting all that credit just to ask me out, Let’s see what he plans for this evening.

Later…..

Around 7:30, I got ready and wore some nice black short gown and a nice heel to match, even though I wasn’t into the guy, I have to look presentable.

As I finished getting dressed , Bobby barged into the house with Angie, and they were kissing wildly, they moved to the couch and landed hard on it, removing their clothes.

I just stood surprised and amazed, the only word in my mind, was “What the f--k?

They kept kissing and removed their clothes not even bothering to see if I was in the house, it was after they almost got naked that I coughed hard, startling them.

As they saw me, they quickly stopped what they were doing and covered themselves.

Bobby Ronnie, what the hell?

Veronica I was about to ask you the same thing.

Angie How long were you standing there?

Veronica And how long were you guys doing this?

Angie It just started today, right bobby?

Bobbie Yes.

Veronica Don’t f--k with me, this has been going on for long, people don’t just f--k on their first day of dating.

Angie Yes okay, it has been going on for a while now.

Veronica Wow, I thought I said no relationships.

Bobby Oh come on, you broke that rule, when you and cherry f----d each other.

Veronica Come on, it was just once… Actually it was twice but it just for pleasure not love.

Angie But there’s nothing with team mates falling in love right?

Veronica I thought you guys hated each other, cause the way Bobbie shouts at you is just…. You know forget it.

Bobbie You sure looked dressed, are you going somewhere?

Veronica Yes, I’m going to meet with someone.

Angie Who’s this someone?

Veronica Its not your business.

Bobby Okay, wear your necklace, so in case you go missing we can track you.

Veronica Thanks for reminding me but I’m way ahead you. Is the camera chip still in?

Bobby Yes.

Veronica Okay, I’m going, see you guys later.

I left them and drove on to Terry’s house, as I reached there, I knocked at his door, it took a while before he opened the door. As he opened the door, he came out looking so…… Plain.

His clothes were nice and all but he should have done better, he wore a nice clean ironed shirt, and a plain blue trouser and a black shoe, and there was his glasses which made him more geeky.

Terry Hi Ronnie, you look attractive. Here are some flowers.

Veronica Flowers ? For what? That’s the white man things, and I told you not to call me Ronnie.

Terry Oh, I’m sorry.

Veronica it’s okay, I appreciate you giving the me flowers though, they look nice.

Terry Really? Okay are you ready to go?

Veronica (Kai, see question o) yes I am, my car is waiting outside.

Terry You brought a car? But I was going to take us in our car.

Veronica So you have a car?

Terry Yes, come I’ll show you.

He dragged me to his garage and showed me some old heap of a car, it was so worn out that it would fall apart if the car engine was started.

This guy should be even lucky I’m tolerating him cause with the way girls are these days, they won’t even give him a second look.

Veronica You call this a car? This is total wreck, no offense.

Terry None taken.

Veronica You know what, we’re going in my car.

Terry But my car’s in good shape.

Veronica If we go on the road with these, those crooked police will arrest us for spoiling the roads pavement. So we go in my car or no date.

Terry Okay, but I’ll drive.

Veronica ( Jesus! This guy…) Okay, here’s the keys.

We entered the car, and as soon as he started the car, the car jerked forward and hit the transformer pole near his house, I shook my head wondering why I accepted the date, first I picked him up in his house, gave him the transport for the date and now he wants to wreck my car.

After that hassle, we drove straight to our date, some minutes later, we arrived a the movie theater, the place sure looks a little bit exclusive, there were some nice cars parked in the place and everyone sure looks well dressed.

Terry parked the car and we went inside, as we entered everyone looked at Terry, it was obvious cause his dressing was totally different and plain, some idiots were laughing, some were looking at him as if he had shit on his body but all this didn’t mind Terry.

We went to get some popcorn before the movie started, as we stood in line waiting for our turn, some bitches and assholes made corny jokes at us.

Person 1 Omo, see as fine babe dey waste herself on this churchrat. Babe ditch this fool and come enjoy real man.

Person 2 I think say the guy charm the babe, omo just see her body o, Babe come my place jor.

Person 3 Girlfriend ditch this guy o, besides wetin him fit give you, if na d--k come make I sure you the place where go get good time.

Veronica Will you all shut up? What’s your business, if you don’t want you see, shut the hell up, and so what if he’s my boyfriend?

Person 1 Ashawo, you no get class?

Person 2 Na ashawo she be, the guy dey give am money that’s why she dey stick with am.

Before I realised what was happening, Terry jumped on this guys and dealt with them, he wasn’t the fighting type but he was strong, he surprised me when he incapacitated the guys.

The fools took to their heels, but we didn’t stay there either, the security kicked us out of the theater.

As soon as we were outside, Terry apologized.

Terry I’m so sorry, Ronnie, its my fault we got humiliated like that.

Veronica No problem, I’m glad you dealt with those fools, besides the place is full of idiots, is there anyplace we can go?

Terry Yes, as a matter of fact there is.

(Cherry)

With Chief Adebayo gone, there’s no more harassment and stuff and my work became pleasant.

My relationship with Chris became so distance, he hasn’t called or come to see me and so did I, I know he was doing his job but I can’t give up Veronica, I know what’s she doing is so dangerous and a crime but she’s doing a good thing putting this bastards away.

So since I had no one to keep me company, I decided to stick with Elizabeth, there was nothing we could do so I dragged her to church.

Veronica wasn’t the religious type of lady, but she managed to come along, she wasn’t used to all this church choirs and other stuff, and when it comes to offerings of the church she donated a bundle of cash, soon the church staff soon took notice of us, Especially Pastor Bestman.

To me Pastor Bestman is a good pastor, he preaches well and denounces atrocious acts, he was a good orator and a word smith, He easily made people believe in him and his words but like all good men there were people who despised him, especially the men, some of them claimed that he drugs their wives and sleep with them, even some of the ladies complain about him but a lot of people didn’t believe them saying they were only trying to ruin his reputation.

So one particular Sunday, I went to church alone, knowing Veronica, she’d probably waste my time before we got there.

The mass was good and wonderful, everyone had a great time, I too also had a wonderful moment but I wanted to have a serious prayer session with Pastor Bestman because of what i did with Veronica and from what I heard some ladies say he’s a very good Hardcore prayer, and once he prays for you, you will be free.

So after the Church service was over, I decided to go to the Pastors office.

As I reached there, I knocked but there was no answer, I knocked again but there was still no reply, just when I was about to go, the door opened and a lady stepped out of the office, fixing her skirt, besides it was too short anyway as she saw me, she froze as if she saw a ghost, she quickly left the place in a hurry, I wonder what’s her problem.

I entered the office and saw the Pastor wiping sweat from his face, I don’t know what happened but he and the lady must have been praying for quite a while.

I took my seat and exchanged pleasantries with him.

Cherry Afternoon pastor.

Pastor Bestman Afternoon young lady, how can I help you?

Cherry Sir, I’m in need of prayer, cause I’ve sinned against God.

Pastor Bestman Jesus! What could you have possibly done wrong?

I told him everything that happened between me and Ronnie but I didn’t say her name, the pastor listened with rapt attention, shaking his head, but something was off about him, his eyes were wide as he kept staring at my breasts, I noticed as his hands reached down as he scratched his d--k! Was this man okay?

He stood up and loosened his tight a little as he walked around his office, I noticed a hard on, on him.

How can a pastor being aroused at a time like this? Its not normal, besides the clothe I’m wearing is not that sexy or kinky to arouse him.

After I was done telling him, he sat on the table next to me as he cleared his throat and spoke.

Pastor Bestman Madam, you need prayers, you have sinned against God. You truly have.

Cherry So what am I going to do?

Pastor Bestman I can sense an evil presence circulating around you, you need the ultimate prayer and you need it now. But first, take this holy water. Drink it.

I didn’t hesitate, I drank the water and gave him back his cup, He ordered me to kneel down, so he could pray to me, and I did, I closed my eyes and he started chanting some words that I’ve never heard.

Before I knew what was happening, I fell down unconscious , and my vision was blurry, I wasn’t knocked out but I could hear everything that was going on.

I felt my body being carried on a hard surface and soon my clothes also were also stripped, my body felt a bit cold, just after that, I felt something enter my p---y, it was going in and out faster and harder, i felt like my breasts were being played with, I couldn’t move and say a word, in other words, I was either hypnotized or paralyzed.

Minutes later, I found myself on the floor, my clothes were on, and my head felt heavy and dizzy, I stood up and sat on the sit trying to figure out where I am, it took a while before I gained control of my senses.

I knew something was wrong with me, I was sweating and my c--t felt it had stretched a little, my clothes were messy and there was this stench of c-m all over me, my mouth tasted some how like garlic.

The pastor was in his seat with a stupid smile on his face, he was sweating like a goat waiting for slaughter, I noticed my shades of lip stick on his lips, and straws of my hair on his shirt. Just then I knew he had defiled me.

Pastor Bestman So you’re awake?

Cherry What have you done to me?

Pastor Bestman What are you implying? We just finished praying.

Cherry You liar, you raped me, didn’t you? You drugged me and defiled me.

Pastor Bestman Madam, are you out of your mind? Why would I rape you? I’m a man of honor and stability, why would I do such a terrible thing?

Cherry Then why am I on the floor?

Pastor Bestman You passed out, it must be an overdose of your sin knocking you out in the process.

Cherry I can’t believe this, you raped me, you bastard.

Pastor Bestman Woman, you have no proof and besides I didn’t rape you, if you’re done with your nonsense, please get out or I’ll call the security to throw you out. Shameless woman.

Cherry I swear to you, you’ll pay for this, I’ll not be disgraced like this, I will have payback.

Pastor Bestman Get out, you shameless lesbian.

I walked out of the office, and out of the church, as I stepped out of the church, it was already dark, I couldn’t believe it, how could a prayer session take this long? And how long has he been defiling me? I won’t let this pass, I swear! I won’t and I know who to confront about this.

To Be Continued...

Previous Episode

Veronica - S01 E22

Next Episode

Veronica - S01 E24

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Stories
Invincible - S01 E3005
Story | 25 mins ago

Invincible - S01 E3005

Invincible - S01 E3004