Veronica - S01 E17

Story 3 years ago

Veronica - S01 E17

Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 17

(Xtacy club)

Sheik Alafin So chief, you seem so happy this days?

Chief Adebayo yes oh sheik, I’ve found one diamond, not just any diamond but a rare one.

Sheik Alafin Really? Can I see her picture?

Chief Adebayo Sure.

Sheik Alafin (shocked) wait o, this lady is your rare diamond?

Chief Adebayo Yes!

Sheik Alafin But C. O. P has shown me her picture too and he said the same thing.

Chief Adebayo What? So that Bastard is still trying to lay his hands on my treasure.

Sheik Alafin Settle down chief, she’s just a woman.

Chief Adebayo Alafin, she’s not just any woman but mine, do you hear me? mine!!

As they were talking, the rest of their friends joined in, including the Judge.

Prof. Vincent Chief, its been a while.

Alhaji Ibrahim Salaam my friends, long time.

Sheik Alafin Mallam Ibrahim, you look fresh.

Alhaji Ibrahim How will I not? I married my third wife, last week.

Judge Reginald Congratulations! But you didn’t invite us.

Alhaji Ibrahim Sorry, the wedding had to be discreet because my other wives don’t know about it.

Chief Adebayo You sneaky devil..

Prof. Vincent So chief any new catch?

Chief Adebayo Financially no, but feminine hunt, yes! This one that I found is a gem.

Prof. Vincent Can I see her picture?

Chief Adebayo Of course (looks at Reginald)

Prof. Vincent (shocked) ah, ah, Reginald this one looks exactly like your Bonnie!

Chief Adebayo Bonnie? That’s her name as well. Reginald, I’ve told you, stay away from her, she’s mine.

Judge Reginald Yours? are you mad? Since when is she yours? By the way, its me she loves, what will she do with an old broken charger like you? She deserves a need one like me.

Chief Adebayo You’re stupid for saying that, you miserable dog!

Alhaji Ibrahim Haba! Please settle down! Haba, besides where is Emeka? He is supposed to be here.

Prof. Vincent He’s having issues with his wife,.

Sheik Alafin What happened?

Prof. Vincent According to his wife, she called him at his work place, and as be answered it by mistake, she heard him f-----g someone in his office, the lady was begging to be f----d hard.

Alhaji Ibrahim Subahanallahi, why did he do it in his office? Can’t he go to a hotel?

Chief Adebayo That’s to show you how stupid the man is, his d--k has landed him into hot soup. This should be a lesson for him.

Prof. Vincent Enough about Emeka, now when are you two going to introduce us to Bonnie?

Chief Adebayo In your dreams.

As they were busy talking, The NTA news started broadcasting their news, The chief asks them to keep quiet and listen to it,.

News caster And now for the breaking news, the police headquarters has been broken into last night by some unidentified person, some files were stolen inside the commissioners office and as it appears they’re very important and top secret, and as the witness claim, the culprit is a skilled gymnast and a fighter, who easily escaped the police without being caught. Here are some who claim to have seen what happened.

Person 1 Last night as I just dey pass with my babe o for this police headquarters , we come just hear gun shot, my babe scatter run, as for me I come lie down for ground!

I come dey pray silently make God save me, just then, as I dey ground dey watch, I see one person inside the headquarters, police dey follow am, but the person dey run like rabbit, as e reach the gate, the person come climb am with agility wey I never see before, e come do one kind somersault like jet li land for ground. After that e disappear into darkness.

Person 2 I saw the whole thing, its a slap on the police’s face that they can’t catch a common thief, that’s to show you all that NDA or police academy they’re going is just for the money. The culprit was fast and way too smart for the police, whoever this person is, he or she must have studied the place before breaking into it.

TV reporter why did you include the she?

Person 2 Based on what I saw, to me I think the culprit might be a woman.

Person 3 look at what this person is saying, No woman alive that do that, never! especially Nigerian women who don’t have time for such things, that culprit definitely has to be a man, cause if you see the way he was dribbling and dodging the police officers, its so pitiful. That person that did this must either be one of them or a retired one going for a personal vendetta.

News caster Well, as you’ve all heard, some are saying the culprit is a woman but honestly I doubt that, however the police have no comments for now as they’re busy trying to bring the culprit to justice.

That’s the news for now.

Alhaji Ibrahim Someone broke into police headquarters and escaped? What kind of police men do we have?

Sheik Alafin What’s even surprising is, they’re claiming its a woman.

Prof. Vincent How can a woman do such a thing? It can’t be possible….. Judge Reginald, why do you look as I’d you’ve seen a ghost?

Judge Reginald We have a problem! Chief Adebayo! Let’s go meet Emeka!

Chief Adebayo what for?

Judge Reginald We have a serious problem and if something is not done about it, we’re both going to be in a very deep hot soup.

(Phone rings) hello, Emeka!

C. O. P Emeka Judge we have a problem, is chief with you?

Judge Reginald Yes.

C. O. P Emeka Come to my office right away.

(Veronica)

The Previous day, hours before the incident……

Veronica Guys, we can no longer trust Cherry!

Angie Why? Did she do something wrong?

Veronica You know that guy, that we met at Xtacy club?..

Angie Yes?

Veronica He’s a cop.

Angie What?

Veronica Yes! And cherry is having an affair with him.

Bobby But why would you try to blame cherry for all this?

Veronica I saw them both at the police station, where she had dropped him off.

Bobby What were doing at the police station?

Veronica The usual!

Angie The usual? Veronica, that is risky.

As we were busy talking over my crazy act, Cherry walked in, she had a smile on her face, like something good had happened to her. We all looked at her like we saw a stranger amongst us.

Cherry Hi, guys what did I miss?

Veronica so what did you tell Chris?

Cherry (surprised) Chris who? What are you talking about?

Veronica Don’t play dumb with me, Cherry, I know you’re sleeping with Chris, who has been calling himself “Benjamin” and as it turns out the bastard is a cop. So what have you told him and how long have you known?

Cherry Okay, I’ll talk, it wasn’t long ago before I knew but I assure you he doesn’t suspect a thing!

Bobby Really? How do you know he’s not using you to get to us?

Cherry Look trust me okay, I promise you, he doesn’t know about us, but he is definitely looking for you, Veronica but he has no clue what or how you look like, you’re a mystery to him.

Veronica so you guys are dating huh?

Cherry Yes…. Sort of.

Veronica Do you love him?

Cherry look I’m not sure okay, but he’s sure good at sex!

Veronica So you guys have had sex already?

Cherry Yeah, it was only once.

Veronica Cherry we can’t have you around us anymore!

Cherry (alarmed) why? Is it because of him? I told you, he knows nothing!

Angie Yeah, but we can’t take that chance, he might use this opportunity to get to us through us.

Cherry So you guys are kicking me out? Bobby are you in this too?

Bobby Don’t talk to me, I have no say in this.

Cherry I can’t believe you guys, I thought you guys were my friends but I was wrong, I’m even surprised at you Veronica, I don’t need to stay here anyway… Good bye.

Cherry walked out of the place, closing the door hard as she left, I didn’t mean to push her out like that, but we can’t take that Chance, that bastard may be trying to use her. I’ll have to deal with him later but before that, I have work to do.

Veronica Good, now that cherry is our of the way! We can discuss about something else.

Angie Are you sure she won’t snitch on us?

Veronica Nope, she won’t.

Bobby So what’s the discussion? Are we doing something Tonight?

Veronica No, I’ll be doing something tonight. I’ll be breaking into police headquarters.

Angie What?

Bobby Are you okay?

Veronica Sure!

Angie I think you’ve been watching too much American films, this is crazy.

Bobby More like suicide!

Veronica Please hear me out first.

First of all, the police headquarters isn’t that heavily guarded and not the mention most of the police men there are amateurs.

Bobby But they have guns!

Veronica Oh please, I went in today and saw the guns they were holding, it’s an old modern AK 47.

Angie But still, you’ll get shot!

Veronica Look everything is going to be alright, and besides, an AK 47 fires 600 rounds per min and it can go as far as 250 yards but the time it takes to load a bullet into the gun takes about a minute which is what I need.

Bobby So tell us, are you just going to work into the place, like that and expected not to get any assault?

Veronica Bobby, I think you’ve underestimated me enough, see the power in Nigeria is not that efficient, so I’m going to cut out their power supply to blind them, by the time, they finish fixing it, I’ll be out of there.

Bobby So how are you going to get into the building? You sure can’t enter the front door.

Veronica No but, I’ll climb the building, it’s not that tough , I’ve climbed bigger hills and mountains in Japan.

Angie But if you disconnect the power, how in the world will you see what’s inside?

Bobby And how are you go to get inside the office?

Veronica First of all, I’ve got a spare key to the commissioners office, I took it when, we were having….. Sex and as for the darkness part, I have Night vision glass, and a nice black latex suit, that will make me blend in the darkness.

Bobby How did you get a night vision glasses?

Veronica From somewhere…. Which I can’t tell you but how did you think I was stealing those jewels in the jewelry stores back when we started doing this?

Angie Ronnie, you’re full of surprises! So what are you going to steal?

Veronica Don’t worry, I’ll show you when I steal it.

Previous Episode

Veronica - S01 E16

Next Episode

Veronica - S01 E18

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Stories
Ty & Cinda, A Tale of Forbidden Love - S01 E10
Story | 16 hours ago

Ty & Cinda, A Tale of Forbidden Love - S01 E10

Ty & Cinda, A Tale of Forbidden Love - S01 E09
Story | 17 hours ago