Veronica - S01 E16

Story 3 years ago

Veronica - S01 E16

Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 16

Veronica They want me to be with them, but I told them, we were an item but they said they didn’t care, that they would do anything it takes to have me. I’m afraid you’ll get hurt.

Reginald Those bastards can’t do a thing! After all I’ve done for them, the cover ups, the cases I have to close down, and the innocent people I’ve sentenced to prison because of them, they’re still not grateful, I’ve abused my power and twerked justice to their favor but it wasn’t enough, don’t worry, my dear, nothing will come between us.

Veronica I hope so! Okay sugar I’ll be going.

Reginald So soon? Please stay a little bit longer!

Veronica Sorry love, I’ve got work to do.

Reginald Okay darling but before you go here’s a check of 500 thousand, enjoy yourself.

Veronica Please love, its too much!

Reginald Darling, no amount is too much for you, please take it.

Veronica Okay, darling, I promise I’ll make it up to you.

Reginald Bye .

I left the place immediately taking the cheque with me, this scam was going well as I expected, and if things go smoothly, by the end of the day, this men will tear each others throats.

My next target was Emeka (Police commissioner) I knew he was busy by this time of the day, but I doubt if he would resist me, if I called him and told him to meet me. So as soon as I was far from The Judges house, I called Emeka.

C. O. P Emeka Hello, Bonnie my love.

Veronica Hello darling, you miss me?

Emeka Of course I miss you, I miss you dearly.

Veronica That’s cute! Are you busy?

C. O. P Emeka Yes, I’m tired up with work.

Veronica That’s too bad, I was hoping we could meet and have a little fun.

C. O. P Emeka Are you serious?

Veronica Does it sound like I’m joking?

C. O. P Emeka Sorry my love, where should we meet?

Veronica Can I come to your office?

C. O. P Emeka Sure, please do.

Veronica Okay then, make sure you get the condoms ready.

I ended the call after that, going into the police station without my disguises would be suicide but since they don’t have my picture, there was nothing to worry about, but still it was a good thing I wore my disguise just in case.

I drove straight to the police headquarters and arrived there a bit later.

After I parked my car, I studied the structure of the building of some minutes before I entered, breaking into this places wasn’t going to be hard at all.

I went in and told the sergeant or inspector that I have an appointment with their boss. But the skinny dog won’t let me go, instead he thought that I was lying.

Veronica Excuse me, I’m here to see your boss.

Police officer and who is that?

Veronica The C. O. P, look I don’t have your time, just let me pass or…

Police officer Or what, s--t?

Veronica Or I’ll castrate your limp d--k, stupid.

Police officer You dare insult an officer of the law?

Veronica No, more like officer born by a b---h!

And that was it, he lost his cool and tried to slap me, I wanted to dodge and crush his nuts but that was arouse too much attention! So I braced myself for impact, the slap wasn’t that much of a show, cause the training, I’ve had in Japan is way worst than this, I pretended to fall to make the thing more real, cause if I hadn’t do that, they would suspect something.

The fool wanted to assault me again but he was stopped by his fellow officers, he had this ugly smile on his ugly face, thinking he was triumphant but unknown to him, his career was about to be over.

After that, the officers tried to apprehend me but not before i called Emeka and handed the phone over to their superior officer.

The officer collected the phone and started apologizing as soon as he heard his boss’s voice on the phone, he handed me back the phone shaking in fear.

Emeka Darling, I hope they didn’t do anything rough to you.

Veronica Well, one of your officers was a brute, he punched me and disgraced me, just because I said I came to see you, can you imagine? I’ve never been so humiliated in my life, I’m leaving!

Emeka Please darling, don’t leave, please I’ll deal with the fool. Hand the phone over to the D. P. O.

Later in Emeka’s office, there I was sitting on the chair, folding my legs and as for the officer, he was standing shaking like leaf, as Emeka was thundering him with insults.

C. O. P Emeka You idiot, don’t you know this lady is my cousin? How dare you touch her?

Police officer I’m sorry sir, I didn’t know.

C. O. P Emeka you’ve disgraced the police corp, how can you beat a woman who has not done anything to you? Besides what kind of man beats a woman? Are you mad?

Police officer I’m sorry sir, it won’t happen again.

C. O. P Emeka Yes, it won’t happen again, cause you’re relieved of duty, you’re fired!

Police officer Please sir, I beg you, please don’t fire me.

Veronica Please sir, that’s too hasty, give him another chance to correct his mistakes, I’m sure he’s learnt his lesson now.

C. O. P Emeka You’re lucky, you miserable dog, get out of my office.

And don’t let anyone in, because I’ll be busy.

Police officer Yes sir!. (Walks out)

C. O. P Emeka So my dear, how are you feeling?

Veronica Quite good actually! I’ve missed you.

C. O. P Emeka So have I, okay let’s get busy shall we?

I stood up and walked to his seat, and sat on his laps, he grabbed my ass pressing it as hard as he could, he stuck his face on my twins and shook them, I could feel his d--k hitting my c--t, it was hard and firm, as he was busy kissing my boobs, I saw two files on his table, the first one had government stamped and it had a top secret tag on it. While the other one, was non confidential and it also had a top secret tag on it.

What ever that was in those files, has got to be really, really big and I was determined to have a look. But first I have to make sure I do it without this pig knowing, I thought of a plan to do that, Knocking him out cold won’t solve the issue, so I thought of another plan!

I looked around the room to search for solutions but all I saw was a clean thick rag, a couple of hand cuffs and files, just then an idea hit my head, it was the perfect plan.

Veronica Baby stop! Stop it.

C.. O. P Emeka What is it, Bonnie?

Veronica I have something to tell you.

C. O. P Emeka What is it?

I told him, what I had told Judge Reginald, and what they would do to break us apart, and as expected , he lashed out insults at them.

C. O. P Emeka So those bastards are this ungrateful? After all I’ve done, the one surprises me the most is that Old cockroach, Chief Adebayo, after all I did for him, he should be on his knees begging me, if it were in the U. S. A, he would be rotting in prison by now cause the things he has done, is so terrible for a human being. But why are you telling me this now?

Veronica I did this so that if things get serious between us, I don’t want anything news to be popping out from them saying that I was in love with them.

C. O. P Emeka Don’t worry, my love, I’ll deal with those criminals. Now let’s get back to what we were doing.

He tried to pull my hair but quickly dodged and got off him…

I grabbed the rag and cuffs, and stood right in front of him, striping myself naked!

He watched with excited, his tongue rolled out like a dog, his eyes were wide as if he had saw his death, his d--k however became so hard, that the veins of his d--k were showing! From the tip of his d--k, I could see his pre c-m popping out slowing!

Veronica we’re going to do this my way! I’m the boss!

C. O. P Emeka please do what you want, my d--k is driving me crazy!

Veronica Don’t worry, everything will soon be over!

Put your hands behind your chair.

As soon as he did that, I cuffed his hands and covered his eyes with the rag!

I saw the condoms in his pocket, I took them out and removed his trouser down, as soon as I did that, a stinking smell hit my nose, almost making me shout in disgust, His d--k was smelling, and the worst part was it was hairy and bushy.

There was no way I would s--k that d--k, no way in hell, so I quickly wrapped his d--k with the condom and stroked him hard.

C. O. P Emeka Oh yes! S--k my d--k!

Veronica I can’t!

C. O. P Emeka Why?

Veronica My jaw hurts, thanks to that police officer! But don’t worry, my p---y will do the s-----g!

C. O. P Emeka But why did you tie me up? I can’t enjoy the sex like this.

Veronica Don’t worry, you will.

I stroked him hard for some minutes, before I mounted on him, I climbed on his laps, inserted his d--k into my p---y and rode him reverse cowgirl style, I moved my hips faster and harder, twerking my ass on his d--k, He was moaning like as if he was crying, weird right?

I tightened my c--t around his d--k and rode him faster, he tried his best by pushing his hips forward to penetrate me deeper, I encouraged him to f--k me deeper and harder, he grunted hard like a pig, trying to f--k me hard, in the process of doing that he was bouncing on his chair.

As we were f-----g, his phone began to ring but it was on silent, I checked the phone and saw it was his wife calling, An evil idea blinked in my head, I answered the call and started moaning hard for her to hear!

Veronica Yes, yes, f--k me, oh yes, your d--k is deep inside me, f--k me you bastard.

C. O. P Emeka Calm down don’t let them hear us, keep moving your ass like that.

Veronica Yes, yes, yes, f--k me harder!

His wife didn’t end the call, I bet she was listening to every thing that was going on here , so I decided to give her the ultimate blow to the face.

Veronica Darling, between me and your wife who fucks you better?

C. O. P Emeka You my dear, you are ten 10 times better than that bag of cement of a wife, she has no style, she’s just there like Pap. F--k my d--k harder! Argggh I’m going to c-m.

As soon as he said that, she ended the call, I pulled his d--k away from my p---y, I pulled out the used condom and inserted a new one.

But before I mounted him, I quietly took a picture of him, handcuffed and his d--k exposed! I took quite a number of pictures after that I mounted him again and started riding him, as I was doing that, i took a picture of us having sex but I made sure my face wasn’t in it.

This pictures would come in handy, someday, after that we continued what we were doing, we f----d hard for minutes before we both climaxed!

The sex was quite nice though, I had a good time, I cleaned myself and left his office!

But my one regret was I didn’t have enough time to see what was in those files, as I went out of the Police headquarters, I entered my car and was about to drive when I saw something, It was Benjamin or rather Chris, he came out of someone’s car, As he went to the drivers window, he exchanged a kiss with someone, and as I saw the person, I was shocked and alarmed!

It was Cherry!

To Be Continued...

Previous Episode

Veronica - S01 E15

Next Episode

Veronica - S01 E17

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Stories
Abigail - S01 E69
Story | 35 mins ago

Abigail - S01 E69