Young Thug Previews New Song On IG

Forum 6 years ago

Young Thug Previews New Song On IG

Check out a snippet of an unreleased Young Thug song, which he previewed on his IG Stories Monday.

We know Young Thug is always working on new music in the studio, whether he decides to put it out or not is another story, but the ATL rapper always has some new sounds ready to roll in the vault. On Monday, Thugger decided to hop on his Instagram stories and post a clip of him driving his car and listening to an unreleased song of his, which we presume is something new.

In the clip, Thugger can be heard singing in a high pitched voice, “Back when I turn my Houdini, I don't put nothing in my weed/ Ya I took a jet right overseas/ I want some head from overseas” he croons. Unfortunately there’s no other information about the song or its whereabouts at this moment, but it definitely sounds like Thugger is experimenting with his voice & sound to say the least. While he did so on his latest solo album Easy Breezy Beautiful Thugger Girls, this even sounds a little bit more experimental than that with its singing.

This random preview Thug posted comes just a about a week and half after he teamed up with DJ Carnage for a mini EP called Young Martha, which featured Meek Mill on the standout song “Homie.”

In addition to this short preview, Thugger was also just spotted in the studio with Chance The Rapper & Future recently working on upcoming new music. While no one knows what they cooked up, it’s safe to presume it’ll be pretty fire nonetheless.

Check out the Thugger’s preview of his solo record (below) and let us know what you think. You feeling his vocals here or nah?

In other related news, Thug has been making some headlines these past couple weeks for his run-in with the law. He was reportedly arrested last week in Georgia for weed possession and tinted windows, before later getting hit with another felony charge for possession of a gun at that same arrest. Hopefully he has similar luck as his previous run-ins with the law this year and the charges eventually get dropped, but time will only tell. We’ll continue to keep you posted like always moving forward.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Velma Season 2 Trailer Previews Return of Mindy Kaling’s Animated Scooby-Doo Series
Forum | 11 hours ago

Velma Season 2 Trailer Previews Return of Mindy Kaling’s Animated Scooby-Doo Series

Shallipopi
Forum | 15 hours ago

Shallipopi's New Album, Shakespopi Claims 1st-9th Position On Apple Music

Thelma the Unicorn Trailer Previews Animated Netflix Movie From Napoleon Dynamite Creators
Forum | 15 hours ago

Thelma the Unicorn Trailer Previews Animated Netflix Movie From Napoleon Dynamite Creators

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5
Forum | 2 days ago

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5