“You would prefer a ring but....” — Nigerian Man Gifts Girlfriend of 4 Years a Car

Forum 6 years ago

“You would prefer a ring but....” — Nigerian Man Gifts Girlfriend of 4 Years a Car

A visibly excited and loving boyfriend, Femi Simon has just surprised his girlfriend of 4 years with a brand new car.

He shared photos and he captioned it;

“Not many people are lucky enough to find their soul mate, till this day i don’t know what i did right to deserve you. you are an angel, my angel, you have been with me even when i didn’t deserve you… This isfor bringing so much joy into my life for the past 4 years. I know you would prefer a ring but lets start with this… i love you cheey. Always will.”

[ads4]

The car was delivered by @magikworld01.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Eight Years Not Forever – Aisha Yesufu Mocks Yahaya Bello, ElRufai
Forum | 15 mins ago

Eight Years Not Forever – Aisha Yesufu Mocks Yahaya Bello, ElRufai

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 14 hours ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 19 hours ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan
Forum | 19 hours ago

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan