You Won't Believe What People Are Currently Doing to Their N*pples in the Name of Fashion

Forum 6 years ago

You Won't Believe What People Are Currently Doing to Their N*pples in the Name of Fashion

Ladies have kick-started a new trend where they work on their n*pples and show them off for the sake of fashion.

The latest bizarre beauty trend takes freeing the n*pple to new extremes.

Recently there’s been a rise in barely-there tops and see-through styles as A-listers embrace exposing their assets
Celebs trailblazing the n*pple-flashing fad include model Bella Hadid, reality TV star Kendall Jenner and pop superstar Rihanna, who have all been known to ditch their bras in skimpy outfits.

But in a bid to get the look, fashion followers are going as far as getting “n*pple tucks” which involves cosmetic surgery on their boobs.

Dr. Norman Rowe, a plastic surgeon with the American Board of Plastic Surgery, said: “People are looking at every detail.

“It's not enough now to get a breast augmentation or rhinoplasty — women want to fine-tune every element.

"And these days, that's possible.

“This trend has really come about in the last six months – a year tops.”

The expert blames sheer shirts and celeb style for the rise in boob surgery.

[ads4]

It’s fuelling a desire for smaller more symmetrical areolas and stand-out nips.

He told Daily Mail Online:“You see a lot of celebrities now wearing see-through dresses.

“My patients come in with pictures from magazines of nipples that they want; they want to wear see-through dresses too, and that makes them take a closer look at their n*pples."

The surgeon continued:
“For want of a better word, they want headlights.

“I’ve had a number of women tell me that, when they're wearing a bathing suit, they want their nipples to be more prominent.”

Other procedures include reversing an innie nipple to an outie and even changing the colour to lighter or darker.

Meanwhile this isn't the first trend to put womens' chests in the spotlight. Glitter boobs – or “disco t*ts” as they are affectionately known – emerged as this summer’s hottest festival trend.

As temperatures are soaring, lasses have been shedding the clothes, flaunting their assets and putting sparkly paint on their chests.

They then mix in multicoloured gems for added impact and some are even using nipple tassels to finish the look.

Whether it’s creating a skintight “top” out of sparkling body paint or decorating your chest with chunky jewels, plenty of women have been experimenting with the eye-catching look.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
People Inciting Me to Probe Gov Yusuf – Kano Anti-graft Agency Chair
Forum | 3 days ago

Forum | 3 days ago

How Seven People Drown In Just One Week — Lagos Police Reveals
Forum | 6 days ago

How Seven People Drown In Just One Week — Lagos Police Reveals

Nigerian Marine Police Search For Two People Flung Into Lagoon During Accident In Lagos
Forum | 1 week ago

Nigerian Marine Police Search For Two People Flung Into Lagoon During Accident In Lagos