“You Have Disrespected Me & My Family ” – Footballer, Emmanuel Emenike Calls Out Reekado

Forum 5 years ago

“You Have Disrespected Me & My Family ” – Footballer, Emmanuel Emenike Calls Out Reekado

Nigerian Footballer,Emmanuel Emenike has called out Mavins Record singer, Reekado Banks for making a disrespectful post about his family.

Reekado made a post on his Instagram page about how Emenike switched wives within the space of 2 years. The footballer saw this post and called the singer out in the comment section.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 2 hours ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

Brian Cox Blasts Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, Calls Joaquin Phoenix Terrible: ‘It’s Totally His Fault’
Forum | 13 hours ago

Brian Cox Blasts Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, Calls Joaquin Phoenix Terrible: ‘It’s Totally His Fault’

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 1 day ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 1 day ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today