'You Did The Right Thing Crying Out At The Right Time, Unlike Myself' - Teebillz Writes To Harrysong

Forum 5 years ago

'You Did The Right Thing Crying Out At The Right Time, Unlike Myself' - Teebillz Writes To Harrysong

Tiwa Savage's ex-hubby, Teebillz who once battled and recovered from depression has reached out to singer, Harrysong saying, he's been there before.

According to Teebillz, Harrysong did the right thing by crying out at the right time to get the needed help.'It’s Ok “not to be Ok sometimes my Brother” and there’s no shame to it! I’ve been there! The Saddest part is that our society shy’s away from the truth and being human, we are covered up by a culture that is so far lost. We emulate the western world at our convenience but shy away from the reality of consciousness' he wrote.

He added that, ' you did the right thing, crying out at the right time, unlike myself! The western world that we emulate has lost so many lives due to ignorance. Your mind is the greatest weapon to attack the delusional world that we live in bro! When you understand the dynamics of life, define your values and understand your purpose in life, the rest is a daily exercise. Gratitude is my recommendation. If we can all exercise empathy and love to one another, The world will be a better place to contain all of us in peace. Don’t get carried away from reality and the social media world folks!'.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Your Post Broke My Heart - Opeyemi Aiyeola Writes to Jamiu Azeez
Forum | 6 days ago

Your Post Broke My Heart - Opeyemi Aiyeola Writes to Jamiu Azeez

“Few months of being in the most loving and Godly marriage” — Sharon Ooja writes as she celebrates 33rd birthday
Forum | 1 week ago

“Few months of being in the most loving and Godly marriage” — Sharon Ooja writes as she celebrates 33rd birthday

I Did Sub For Him, He Used It To Break Up With Me – Lady Chooses Hypo Over Boyfriend Who Dumped Her
Forum | 1 week ago

I Did Sub For Him, He Used It To Break Up With Me – Lady Chooses Hypo Over Boyfriend Who Dumped Her

“When did you move from mourning Mohbad to mocking him?“ – Sarah Martins berates Wunmi
Forum | 1 week ago

“When did you move from mourning Mohbad to mocking him?“ – Sarah Martins berates Wunmi