XOS Coming Soon - All You Need to Know About Infinix Custom User Interface

Forum 7 years ago

XOS Coming Soon - All You Need to Know About Infinix Custom User Interface

This is one of the reason users love Android devices because it gives manufactures full capability to customize your OS the way you want.

At the mention of tweaking, Android is not exempted.

Many android smartphone manufacturers like Xiaomi ( MiUi), Samsung ( TouchWiz), HTC ( Sense UI) and Huawei (Emotion UI) already have their own Custom User interface. I’m sure you are also aware that not long ago, Tecno unleash their very own Custom UI known as HiOS which featured in Tecno Boom J8 and Camon C9.

This is the way forward for every notable brand. Not to be left in the dark, Infinix has beennicodemuslyworking on their own custom user interface called XOS.

The beta version is currently being tested on Infinix Zero 3 and infinix note 2 but it’s not yet made public for download.

I’m sure you are all eager to feel the XOS, but chill a bit because XOS will be based on Android 6.0, something similar HiOS.

The good news is that, it will be featured on Infinix next smartphone called Infinix Hot S.

I guess you want to know more about Infinix Hot S incredible features…

stay tuned!

If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I
Forum | 3 days ago

I'm Coming For You - Odumeje Sends Strong Message To Poco Lee

“She no know say I be celebrity” — Regina Daniels laments as her mom asks her to wash plates
Forum | 1 week ago

“She no know say I be celebrity” — Regina Daniels laments as her mom asks her to wash plates

“You’re coming out of this strong” – Simi Gold encourages Bobrisky amid EFCC arrest
Forum | 1 week ago

“You’re coming out of this strong” – Simi Gold encourages Bobrisky amid EFCC arrest

Nightwatch: Demons Are Forever Coming to Shudder Next Month
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Nightwatch: Demons Are Forever Coming to Shudder Next Month