Woman Makes Shocking Revelation About Satanist Husband Who Has a Snake That Gives Him Power and Riches

Forum 8 years ago

Woman Makes Shocking Revelation About Satanist Husband Who Has a Snake That Gives Him Power and Riches

A 44-year-old woman from Shurugwi in Zimbabwe stunned a court when she claimed that her 26-year-old husband is a Satanist who has a snake that gives him power and riches, The Chronicle reports.

It was gathered that Marshal Machona Muzarabani, a barber, had dragged his wife Fillomina Dor Santos to court, accusing her of extortion. Dor Santos told Shurugwi magistrate Evia Matura that Muzarabani fabricated the charges to fix her after she killed his snake.

Muzarabani revealed that his wife demanded $800 from him when he asked for his clothes after their separation. He said Dor Santos threatened to kill herself and the couple’s two-year-old son to force him to pay.

However, the woman made a shocking revelation. Dor Santos, pleading not guilty to one count of extortion, said: “My husband is falsely incriminating me because I killed his snake. He’s a Satanist and after I killed the reptile, he started accusing me of taking away his powers. I attend Prophetic Healing and Deliverance (PHD) Ministries led by Prophet Walter Magaya and through prayers I managed to kill the snake.”

The magistrate acquitted Dor Santos at the close of the State case due to conflicting evidence.

Bertha Bore appeared for the state.

Meanwhile, Muzarabani has applied for a peace order against Dor Santos from the same court.

Matura is expected to make her ruling on the matter today.

In his affidavit, Muzarabani said trouble for the couple started when Dor Santos’ child from another relationship stole his R30,000 and fled to South Africa.

“We had a long standing dispute with my wife after her child some time ago stole my R30,000 and fled to South Africa. Things haven’t been normal. My wife accuses me of not sexually satisfying her. This is said everyday and makes me feel inadequate. My wife is much older than me as I’m only 26 years old and she is 44,” he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How AC Explosion Caused The inferno At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital – Fire Service Gives Update
Forum | 19 hours ago

How AC Explosion Caused The inferno At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital – Fire Service Gives Update

Chichi Overjoyed as Cardi B Gives Her Shout-out For the Second Time
Forum | 21 hours ago

Chichi Overjoyed as Cardi B Gives Her Shout-out For the Second Time

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 1 day ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 2 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher