Woman Hits Her Unemployed Husband With a Log of Wood Over Food Argument (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

Woman Hits Her Unemployed Husband With a Log of Wood Over Food Argument (Photos)

According to the Facebook user, Emmanuel Onuoha, the man pictured above was hit by his wife with a log of wood during an argument in their home about food. The woman blamed her action on annoyance saying she is tired of her husband not fulfilling his promises.

Mr Onuoha wrote; "A woman did this to her husband yesterday, just because of small argument with her about food issue, more over the man lost his job and he has been trying his best to secure a job but she takes it seriously and used log of wood on his head , I pity that woman and may God forgive her If it is you now what will you do ?

Though the case has been settled by friends and family members, they asked the woman to kneel and apologize, the woman said shedid it out of annoyance due to her husband keep doing promise and fail."

See full photo below...

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Video of a Student And His Teacher Engaging in Heated Argument Sparks Outrage
Forum | 1 day ago

Video of a Student And His Teacher Engaging in Heated Argument Sparks Outrage

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 2 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 3 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip