Advertse Here
1 1 Total
Views: 1401 Replies: 10 Started By: Sunnex Last Poster: famozine1 Last Post Date: Jun 21, 2016
Sunnex Jun 20, 2016 ( Post 1 )

On Waploaded.com we just created a new section called the Giveaway section, effect from today, daily or randomly we will bless our loyal readers (those who register and login) with free recharge cards to call loved ones or just to buy data.

Today and this post is the first post, we will Make more that 5 daily, so you have all assurance to load atleast a card if you are our loyal reader!.

MTN 100naira is Below, Load it

This Content is Not Available for Non-Logged in Users, Login here Or Register for a Waploaded account to Show this Content

The Card is Above unlock it, by simply logging in if you have not.

NOTE: If you Loaded the card, Just type "Thank You Waploaded, followed by other sweet words" and look out for more cards cos tonight! hehehe.. we just want to make people happy!.

Cheers!

Reply Me Now
olayinka5063 Jun 20, 2016 ( Post 2 )
The pin you're loading does not exist.... The reply I got

Reply Me Now
Sirbest Jun 20, 2016 ( Post 3 )
Sunnex wrote:
On Waploaded.com we just created a new section called the Giveaway section, effect from today, daily or randomly we will bless our loyal readers (those who register and login) with free recharge cards to call loved ones or just to buy data.

Today and this post is the first post, we will Make more that 5 daily, so you have all assurance to load atleast a card if you are our loyal reader!.

MTN 100naira is Below, Load it

This Content is Not Available for Non-Logged in Users, Login here Or Register for a Waploaded account to Show this Content

The Card is Above unlock it, by simply logging in if you have not.

NOTE: If you Loaded the card, Just type "Thank You Waploaded, followed by other sweet words" and look out for more cards cos tonight! hehehe.. we just want to make people happy!.

Cheers!

I load the card. It's GLO not MTN

Reply Me Now
Sunnex Jun 20, 2016 ( Post 4 )
Wao am sorry I did not see clearly before Posting So sorry people, i will Edit the topic Now

Reply Me Now
Sirbest Jun 20, 2016 ( Post 5 )
Sunnex wrote:
Wao am sorry I did not see clearly before Posting So sorry people, i will Edit the topic Now

OK. I will still load the next airtime

Reply Me Now
Sunnex Jun 20, 2016 ( Post 6 )
Sirbest wrote:
OK. I will still load the next airtime

Sirbest Try to goto Your Profile >> Set a Profile Pic and Make your Profile details enticing

This will make you get followers and profile hits on Waploaded.

Reply Me Now
Sirbest Jun 20, 2016 ( Post 7 )
Sunnex wrote:
Sirbest Try to goto Your Profile >> Set a Profile Pic and Make your Profile details enticing

This will make you get followers and profile hits on Waploaded.

OK. I will do it now

Reply Me Now
olayinka5063 Jun 20, 2016 ( Post 8 )
Uhhh... *sad* I may be the one to use it if not because of the mistake

Reply Me Now
Ibrahim0092 Jun 21, 2016 ( Post 9 )
Huh-huh!! I didn't come on time

Reply Me Now
famozine1 Jun 21, 2016 ( Post 10 )
Thanks for the recharge card waploaded team

Reply Me Now
1 1 Total

Make A Reply Below!

Comment:

Desired Name:

Captcha:
4 + 3 =
You Can Now Beautify your posts with
BBcodes || Smileys
1 1 Total
Init: 0.0009150505065918 Init to Head: 0.141685962677 Head to Foot: 0.00013995170593262