Wizkid Reunites With Dammy Krane On Stage (Pictures)

Forum 5 years ago

Wizkid Reunites With Dammy Krane On Stage (Pictures)

In the early stage of the careers of Dammy Krane and Wizkid, they were buddies, but that ended in 2016 after the duo reportedly exchanged blows in the popular Lagos club, Quilox.

It was reported that the fight ensued because Dammy Krane alleged that Wizkid stole the song, Baba Nla, from him after paying him a visit at home.

Since then, both artistes have not been seen in public together until this year when they were pictured together. Few months ago in a chat with Saturday Beat, Dammy Krane spoke about how he reconciled with his old pal.

He said,

“Wizkid and I went to an event and from there we went out together. It was from there that we became friends again. I have forgiven him because it is just one song and we would still do songs together.

We would still do one or two things together but you need to understand that we are all getting to different stages of our lives.”

Wizkid and Dammy Krane reconciled on Monday night during a concert in Abuja. The two hugged each other and gave out some love on Stage.

Dammy Krane who shared the electrifying moment on his IG page wrote;

It’s such a good feeling performing with my Blooda @wizkidayo ❤���� .. what an awesome surprise onstage performance �❤✨�⚡�� #Abuja #ShutDown

This is coming days after Wizkid equally reconciled with Skales his former label colleague.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy

Davido’s brother trades words with Dammy Krane over alleged betrayal from OBO
Forum | 1 week ago

Davido’s brother trades words with Dammy Krane over alleged betrayal from OBO

If I Got Same Help From Davido, I’d Be Bigger - Portable Warns Dammy Krane
Forum | 2 weeks ago

If I Got Same Help From Davido, I’d Be Bigger - Portable Warns Dammy Krane

Watch The Moment Ex-President Obasanjo Jumped Down From The Stage After Giving A Speech In Lagos
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Watch The Moment Ex-President Obasanjo Jumped Down From The Stage After Giving A Speech In Lagos