Wizkid Is a B!tch Nigga – Dammy Krane Fires at Wizkid For Stealing His Stuff

Forum 8 years ago

Wizkid Is a B!tch Nigga – Dammy Krane Fires at Wizkid For Stealing His Stuff

Dammy Krane took to Twitter to call out Wizkid on Tuesday evening. Details of what he is accusing Wizkid of is still scarce but it looks like he is claiming Wizkid stole his material.

Dammy Krane wrote,“Wizkid is a b!tch nigga, I was about to loose it and fu-Ck him up but they even had to beg me,no time to form I am the streets!!”

Peep At His Tweets Beneath:

I have a problem with fake ass people,I always try and be real and let things go but I will address something first!
— #ENTERKRANER (@dammy_krane) January 12, 2016

This industry nigga has been trying it for a while.Stole a couple of my stuff but I didn't talk…..

Wizkid is a bitch nigga, I was about to loose it and fu-Ck him up but they even had to beg me,no time to form I am the streets!!#industreet#

Lol next time you want my shit just ask,Balu

my fathers name is "surulere" my mothers name is "Kemi Oshodi" ask around,I hold street for pocket

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 6 days ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope

Soldiers Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery In Lagos
Forum | 1 week ago

Soldiers Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery In Lagos

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 1 week ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy

How 27-Year-Old Man Got Nabbed For Stealing Transformer Cables In Lagos
Forum | 2 weeks ago

How 27-Year-Old Man Got Nabbed For Stealing Transformer Cables In Lagos