Wizkid Involved In Another Messy Scandal, Fails To Show Up For A Show In UK After Collecting Money (See Details)

Forum 7 years ago

Wizkid Involved In Another Messy Scandal, Fails To Show Up For A Show In UK After Collecting Money (See Details)

Wizkid is allegedly in a new scandal, and this time, it's massive.The pop star was allegedly paid to perform at an event -Safari night 3- organised by a certain Humble Entertainment in Leicester, UK on Thursday, May 26 2015.

However, according to the organisers, he didn't show up.A statement issued by the company, said, "despite going through all the necessary requirements to book Wizkid which included signing a contract and paying the required fee, we have been let down by the booking/management parties."

Though Disturbing London deals with his international bookings, Wizkid's Nigerian management led by Sunday Are has feigned ignorance of the Safari Nights 3 gig which in the past has been attended by A-list artistes such as Davido, Wande Coal, Ice Prince and so on.

Read what Sunday Are tweeted beneath...

'@Lilkankz please always get your facts right. I don't know about this. Nobody discussed this with me.

Ok thank you. Just to clear myself once again. I don't anything about that booking'

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term
Forum | 2 days ago

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term

Money Laundering: Kano Anti-Graft Commission Files Fresh Charges Against Ganduje
Forum | 3 days ago

Money Laundering: Kano Anti-Graft Commission Files Fresh Charges Against Ganduje