Wizkid Deletes Tweets Barely 24 Hours After Tweeting His Plans To Build Schools

Forum 5 years ago

Wizkid Deletes Tweets Barely 24 Hours After Tweeting His Plans To Build Schools

Barely 24 hours after tweeting his plans to build schools in every country in Africa, Nigerian singer, Ayo Balogun, popularly known as Wizkid, has taken down the post.

A check was ran and it showed that the singer had deleted the tweets, where had specifically stated that he was planning to build schools in Africa.

The tweets had read: “Using my own profits from this business partnership with Nike to build a school back home in Lagos. #Educationforeverychild.

“I’ll need help from fans to pick where we start this. Trying to build a school in every country in Africa. That’s my dream. Surulere, Lagos, Ghana and Benin Republic.”

However, a visit to his Twitter handle on Sunday, showed that the tweet had been deleted.

After the aforemention tweet, one of his babymamas called him out to start paying his child's school fees and upkeeping. In which we believe results to taking down his post on Twitter.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy

I
Forum | 4 days ago

I'm Not Scared - Destiny Etiko Reacts After Two Prophets Warned Her About Some Colleagues’ Plans To End Her Life

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial
Forum | 6 days ago

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial

Omotunde ‘Adaku’ speaks hours after brother of Jumoke Aderounmu dragged Funke Akindele
Forum | 1 week ago

Omotunde ‘Adaku’ speaks hours after brother of Jumoke Aderounmu dragged Funke Akindele