Wife slashes unfaithful husband's Pen*s for having an affair with friend (photos)

Forum 7 years ago

Wife slashes unfaithful husband's Pen*s for having an affair with friend (photos)

A man identified as Somchai has learnt that his no one to mess with the hard way after his wife took a revenge on him for having an affair with her friend.

Paramedics in the Thai tourist spot of Pattaya found he man screaming in agony in the middle of the street where jis wife left him after she had cut off his pen*s

After finding out about the affair the offended woman managed to lure her husband feigning she wanted to have sex with him and removed his trousers.

And when he just relaxed, she put her evil plan into action, she produced a box cutter and slashed his manhood almost severing it.

She then surprisingly called the ambulance and even followed him to the hospital when the man started bleeding and screaming

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 hour ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 5 hours ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 22 hours ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties