Why I prefer having sex with hen – Man tells court

Forum 7 years ago

Why I prefer having sex with hen – Man tells court

An 18-year-old Kenyan man, identified as Kevin Simiyi has admitted having sex with a hen.

Simiyi told a court in Bungoma that he truly defiled the domestic animal.

According to Nairobi News, Simiyi was arrested after he was caught red-handed committing the unusual act during the week by the hen’s owner, Judith Nasimiyu.

He pleaded guilty to the offence when he appeared before Magistrate Stephen Mogute at the Bungoma court yesterday, saying he was despised by women because he was poor.

He told the court, “Your Honour, I was caught defiling the hen by its owner. I fear approaching women because of the high level of poverty and I feel women are very expensive. Yes, I did it.”

While the veterinary officers were searching for evidence, they told the court that the hen died from exhaustion.

The Magistrate ordered the accused to be remanded at Bungoma GK prison until March 2 when the court will deliver its judgment.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Court Orders INEC To Publish Audited Election Expenses Of Political Parties, Others
Forum | 4 hours ago

Court Orders INEC To Publish Audited Election Expenses Of Political Parties, Others

I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension
Forum | 4 hours ago

I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension

EFCC Charge: Court Fixes Date to Rule on Substituted Service on Yahaya Bello
Forum | 4 hours ago

EFCC Charge: Court Fixes Date to Rule on Substituted Service on Yahaya Bello

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan
Forum | 8 hours ago

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan