Why Do You Love Paying For Premium Android Apps When You Can Download Them For Free?

Forum 7 years ago

Why Do You Love Paying For Premium Android Apps When You Can Download Them For Free?

In as much as I love to be a loyal online tech journalist, I also like to do the needful, tweak my device and optionally get the best out of it the way I want it. It still surprises me to see that some of you still buy Google play store applications.

Like seriously, I’ve been wondering why?
You see, this is one of the main reason I love Android devices, it gives you choice to either be a boss or a boy; a chairman in android market or an observer and loyalist who follow what instructions says.

I love bypassing instructions to see what will happen if I don’t actually follow it.

Just like some of you are scared to rootyour Android device because it might get bricked, or whatever your reasons might be.

But me, I can’t count the number of times I’ve bricked my Android devices…

Just like Don said, rooting is for real men who have potentials of giving birth to Quadruplets and not forfaint hearted.

I was amazed to watch one of my clients paid with his credit card just to get premium application install on his device.

Look at it this way, I’ve written lots of posts that doesn’t require any techy experience on how to get all paid apps for free from Google Play Store ranging from APK Market, BlackMart, Applanet and even paid games for free. But some of you still love to buy.

Don't misquote me, I sincerely appreciate what app developers are doing, but atimes, I love to bypass protocols.

Now tell me, why do you always buy applications on Google play store? Maybe your answer will make me change my mind from installing paid apps for free…

Happy Eid Mubarak to all my Muslimfriends, you guys are the best!

If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: Anthony Martial to leave Man Utd as free agent
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Anthony Martial to leave Man Utd as free agent

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’
Forum | 6 days ago

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’

Challengers Video Highlights Zendaya’s Chaotic Game of Love & Tennis
Forum | 6 days ago

Challengers Video Highlights Zendaya’s Chaotic Game of Love & Tennis