" When You're Helping Someone And He Feels Like He's The One Helping You ": Harrysong Throws Shade At Kcee

Forum 7 years ago

" When You're Helping Someone And He Feels Like He's The One Helping You ": Harrysong Throws Shade At Kcee

Popular 'Raggae Blues' singer, Harrysong has thrown heavy shots at Five Star Music and Kcee in particular.

The bald singer's contract with the record label owned by E Money expired and he refused to extend and instead opted out to start his own record label.

During a press briefing at the launch of his new record label, Harrysong proudly referred to his new investment as a music company that has been named 'Alter Plate'. He spoke extensively about the poor way his relationship with Five star music turned sour.

The 35-year-old, Delta state indigene, said he wasn't appreciated despite the fact that he was writing most of the hit songs that were released from the label.

Harry whose real names are Harrison Tare Okiri, was quoted saying, 'You are helping someone, that knows nothing about music and he feels like he his the one helping you. I write a song for someone, and he tells me its when I sing your song that you will blow, its childish'.

In the past, Harrysong has been credited for writing most of Kcee hit songs, like the one that brought him back to limelight after the fall of Kcee Presh, 'Limpopo'.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Heavy Security As Court Rules On Bail Of Governor Adeleke’s Ally, Oyeyemi
Forum | 6 hours ago

Heavy Security As Court Rules On Bail Of Governor Adeleke’s Ally, Oyeyemi

He Bled Neon: Peaky Blinders’ Joe Cole to Lead Action Thriller Movie
Forum | 9 hours ago

He Bled Neon: Peaky Blinders’ Joe Cole to Lead Action Thriller Movie

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With
Forum | 11 hours ago

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 11 hours ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues