What Should I Do? My Boyfriend Makes a Lot of Noise During S*x

Forum 8 years ago

What Should I Do? My Boyfriend Makes a Lot of Noise During S*x

Dear Readers,

Please help! Whenever we make love he groans and shouts out like he’s a man demented. I used to find his lusty enthusiasm quite a turn-on. I thought it was a sign of his adoration and appreciation of me.

But, now it’s embarrassing and drives me round the bend. A couple of weekends ago we were invited to a friend’s party and she said we could stay overnight. I told my boyfriend in the car going up there that I didn’t want to make love in someone else’s house. But once we got there and had a few drinks, I found myself feeling horny and I let my guard down.

Even though I kept “shushing” him, he proceeded to howl like a werewolf.

He was particularly vocal as he orgasmed. Unfortunately everyone else in the house heard him and we were a laughing stock at breakfast. Now one “friend” is making jokes about us over social media and I feel humiliated and stupid.

My man insists that he can’t help himself. Is this a breaking-up matter? Please help me before I do something foolish.

From anonymous woman.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 3 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business
Forum | 5 days ago

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola
Forum | 1 week ago

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola

Sonia Ighalo Makes Claim Against Late Actor, Junior Pope And Asaba Producer
Forum | 1 week ago

Sonia Ighalo Makes Claim Against Late Actor, Junior Pope And Asaba Producer