We Had Threesome With Another Woman, Now My Boyfriend is Seeing Her Behind My Back

Forum 8 years ago

We Had Threesome With Another Woman, Now My Boyfriend is Seeing Her Behind My Back

A woman in a desperate situation has come forward to ask for help. According to her, the man in her life betrayed her by going at her back to have s*x with a woman they had threesome with. The angry woman now wants to revenge as she has been bitterly hurt.

Here is her story:

"My partner and I had a great threesome with another woman but now I’ve discovered he has carried on seeing her solo behind my back.

We have been together for nearly eight years. I am 44, he’s 48. We’re both divorced and have children but they’re at university so we have time to have fun.
We liked the idea of trying a threesome but talked for a long time about the rules of play. The most important one was neither of us was to go solo. We had to trust each other on this, as my partner is often away with his work.

We found a woman we both liked and met in a hotel for a fun afternoon about three months ago. She’s 37. It was exciting and we all had a good time. I thought that was it, although we still chatted online. But things have not been plain sailing recently.

My partner has been making snide remarks which make me feel insecure and unwelcome in my own home. I felt uneasy about all this, got on to his Facebook page the other day and found messages between him and this woman which showed clearly they had been meeting up and having s*x.

I feel such an idiot for having trusted him.

I confronted him and he admitted it. His only excuse was that she was there and it was easy. I told him he’s pathetic.

We are now trying to work things out. I will never completely trust him again but have forgiven him enough not to keep throwing it back in his face if we have a row. Meanwhile, I need help with two things.

Firstly, I have found a way to watch his online activities in secret — a side of me I hate but which is compulsive. How do I stop?

Secondly, I have a nasty-versus-nice battle in my head over whether to out the other woman on Facebook. Part of me says she doesn’t deserve to be hurt and the other wants my man to know what a slag he hooked up with. Please help me."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 2 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip

NDLEA Arrests Widow, Pregnant Woman Over N3.2M Counterfeit Cash, Lethal Illicit Substance
Forum | 4 days ago

NDLEA Arrests Widow, Pregnant Woman Over N3.2M Counterfeit Cash, Lethal Illicit Substance

Lagos Govt Seek Help In Identifying Woman Assaulting Baby In Viral Video
Forum | 4 days ago

Lagos Govt Seek Help In Identifying Woman Assaulting Baby In Viral Video