Watch Moment US Rapper; Quavo, Walked Past Everyone To Go Greet Zlatan In Dubai

Forum 4 years ago

Watch Moment US Rapper; Quavo, Walked Past Everyone To Go Greet Zlatan In Dubai

There are moments in life that we relish as human beings but there are special moments that occur that strike us massively that we might never recover from, One of such moments probably happened to Zlatan yesterday in Dubai.

The rapper got the shock of his life when he was directly picked out for salutation by American and Migos rapper; Quavo Huncho.

It appeared Quavo was at a show yesterday to watch Davido perform live in Dubai, and while he was taking a walk around the venue, he spotted Zlatan in the midst of some guys and he consciously and intentionally walked towards him to give him a hug, whisper one or two words in his ears. This moment definitely amused Zlatan, but as a star that he is too, composure was needed, and he nailed it.

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 9 mins ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 16 mins ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

Ebonyi Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Arrest Four Suspects For Transformer Theft (Photos)
Forum | 3 hours ago

Ebonyi Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Arrest Four Suspects For Transformer Theft (Photos)

Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle
Forum | 2 days ago

Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle