Waploadites, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An iPhone 6?

Forum 8 years ago

Waploadites, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An iPhone 6?

Hi Guys,

A guy needs your Advice about his Girlfriend, Kindly Advice him.. I don’t even understand the guy self.

See what he sent to Us:-

I have a girlfriend. She is 21 while I am 25. She is using Blackberry and iPhone while I am using Nokia torch. I bought the phones for her because I love her so much.

I send 400 naira card to her every day but she doesn’t call me. She only flashes me. Whenever we go to a restaurant, I buy her Red wine, Juices and fried rice while I drink only pure water and eat groundnut.

One day, I bought 400 naira card for her. When we were together, she called another guy and told the guy that she loves him and will marry him. When I asked her who she was calling, she said that she was only joking. She has never ever visited my house and she doesn’t allow me to visit her house. Whenever I want to hug her, she would shout at me harshly.

What should I do? Should I increase the recharge card I buy for her to 600 naira? Or should I buy another Blackberry phone (N100,000) for her and iPhone6 (N458, 000) for her too?

I know that she loves me very much, but she’s just pretending as if she doesn’t.

Drop your Comments Guys!! :(
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
“I just wake up hear say my guy don buy private jet” — Peruzzi shocked at Davido’s recent purchase
Forum | 2 weeks ago

“I just wake up hear say my guy don buy private jet” — Peruzzi shocked at Davido’s recent purchase

“How much is Wizkid?, add Burna Boy” – Fan brags Davido could buy Wizkid, Burna Boy after ₦102 billion jet purchase
Forum | 2 weeks ago

“How much is Wizkid?, add Burna Boy” – Fan brags Davido could buy Wizkid, Burna Boy after ₦102 billion jet purchase

How A 21-Year-Old Man Was Exposed After Faking Transfer Following N180K iPhone XR Purchase In Lagos
Forum | 2 weeks ago

How A 21-Year-Old Man Was Exposed After Faking Transfer Following N180K iPhone XR Purchase In Lagos

Harry Potter Star Tom Felton Offers Advice to Future TV Remake Cast
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Harry Potter Star Tom Felton Offers Advice to Future TV Remake Cast