Waploadites, Lets Talk!! How Are You All Coping With This Hard Economy?

Forum 7 years ago

Waploadites, Lets Talk!! How Are You All Coping With This Hard Economy?

Hi Guys,

This is an Important thread and should only contain comments from well thinking Nigerians only!

Woke up to the News of “Petrol Now ?145/litre Yesterday” and I was lost, I dropped my laptop and I took a Stroll, What is this Country turning into?

? How would the average Nigerians like our Parents cope?

? How would Students in Universities & Polytechnics cope and focus more on their Studies when parent can no longer send them pocket money in time?

? No Electricity to Run businesses efficiently and yet the NEPA Bills won’t stop coming?

? Tomato and Peppers in general is on the high?

? Transport fee is something else, Imagine, Lekki to CMS now cost about N200 and Lagos to Osogbo now cost N2,500.

? Internet Services is creepy and messy, Not good enough but the price won’t reduce for any reason.

O’God, Please hear the cry of Nigerians and Please come to our rescue before things goes out of hand ?

? How are you coping in this Hard Economy?

? What do you think should be done to correct all this Errors?

Drop your Comments Nigerians.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
X-Men ’97 Directors Talk Potentially Joining X-Men MCU Reboot
Forum | 1 week ago

X-Men ’97 Directors Talk Potentially Joining X-Men MCU Reboot

Police Storm Criminal Hideouts In Abuja, Arrest 85 Suspects For Peddling Hard Drugs, Producing Counterfeit Currencies, Others
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Police Storm Criminal Hideouts In Abuja, Arrest 85 Suspects For Peddling Hard Drugs, Producing Counterfeit Currencies, Others

Why you should stop telling unmarried people that marriage is hard – Jane Mena
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Why you should stop telling unmarried people that marriage is hard – Jane Mena

Why finding true love as an actress is hard – Laide Bakare
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Why finding true love as an actress is hard – Laide Bakare