Waploaded Boss! Fidelis Ozuawala Shares Photos and Videos of his Graduation

Forum 7 years ago

Waploaded Boss! Fidelis Ozuawala Shares Photos and Videos of his Graduation

It has been hectic all through my school days, and finally i can say am a graduate, with joy in my heart i decided to share this nice information with all my Waploaded fans, to say a Big Thank You, The journey started long time ago, at about 2011 and few days ago it ended! and it ended well, below are few photos and Video shot from the Signing out, to Graduation day and Graduation Party!.

With Joy, I had to share this on my Facebook profile:

Like play like play am finally through... Nothing like classes, nothing like unpredicted tests, nothing like scheduled classes. Mechanical Engineering No be Beans! We out, we happy cos we knew what we came out with, fellow bloggers who run several biz online along school will know the stress, on how attending classes becomes a problem, In Auchi ur money or fame cant speak for you, but we came out top! We came out dope! Time to setup that dream empire! Time to explore everything the internet holds, time to catch up, time to over take, time to shock the world. At a point i wanted to drop because it felt like a scam, its not easy not being an average student, Sometimes friends encourage me not to waste my better result, so many time i read for an exam just in the morning, It has been God all through! This second part is too stressful i swear, we lost a few students but i am happy i and my colleagues are alive, All thanks goes to Internet and Waploaded, if not i woildnt have gone through school successfully.. #Loaded

Signing Out Photos:

Real House of Comedy crew came through to cover the event and grace the event with jokes!

Graduation Day Photos:

Graduation Party Photos

Videos Of The Event

Find and Follow Waploaded Boss, Fidelis Ozuawala On Facebook Here.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series
Forum | 3 days ago

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’
Forum | 3 days ago

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’

EPL: Brentford boss celebrates Onyeka’s first Premier League goal
Forum | 5 days ago

EPL: Brentford boss celebrates Onyeka’s first Premier League goal