Wanted Man Surrenders, After Police Posted An Ugly-Looking Mugshot That Provoked Him (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

Wanted Man Surrenders, After Police Posted An Ugly-Looking Mugshot That Provoked Him (Photos)

A man wanted in connection with a July 18th assault in Wales has surrendered after Police posted his mugshot on social media which he thought was ugly.

The image of 35-year-old Wayne Esmonde was posted on the South Wales Police Facebook page last week Wednesday. Esmonde who was on the run then, found time to comment on the page, pleading for the image to be pulled down.

He wrote on the police force’s Facebook page: “I am him. Not a very flattering mugshot,” I’d appreciate it if you’d take this post down. Innocent until proven guilty and all that.”

"I've spoken to my solicitor and they will advise me what to do next. Thanks," Esmonde added.

After his attorney told him to hand himself over to police, Esmonde surrendered himself to the Swansea Central police station.

[ads4]

By Friday, it appeared that the authorities stayed true to their word by taking down his unflattering mugshot.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 1 day ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 1 day ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 1 day ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City