Wande Coal Explains The Enmity Between Davido & Wizkid

Forum 8 years ago

Wande Coal Explains The Enmity Between Davido & Wizkid

We all know that Davido and WizKid have had their beef/rivalry/competition or whatever else you want to call it. It came to a boiling point last year when the two went through a period of taking shots at each other on social media. Right now though it looks like they’ve made up and squashed it all.

Wande Coal being a friend to both of them, explained the rivalry between the both of them in an interview with Punch newspaper. He stressed that both of them are cool but acknowledged that there is some friction.

“I have influenced the music of both Wizkid and Davido but the person with whom I went through a lot with and greatly influenced is Wizkid. I don’t think anybody should blame Wizkid for whatever action he takes. I know Wizkid very well and I know that he learns from everything.
He is a great kid and I love him a lot. He is my brother and that is why he calls my name in his songs. We bonded. With David, I feel he is a good artiste. In the game called music, there would always be friction but it does not mean that they are not cool with each other. People need to know that music is competitive,”

Just a few days ago as Davido turned 23, WizKid gave him a special shout out on twitter. So yea… all is good… for now.

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 1 day ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label

Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse
Forum | 4 days ago

Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse

Davido, Shallipopi Caught On Video Spraying Naira Notes Amid EFCC Crackdown
Forum | 4 days ago

Davido, Shallipopi Caught On Video Spraying Naira Notes Amid EFCC Crackdown