Walk of Shame! Mother Forces Her Son to Walk N*ked in Public as Punishment for Stealing (Photo)

Forum 8 years ago

Walk of Shame! Mother Forces Her Son to Walk N*ked in Public as Punishment for Stealing (Photo)

The woman from the Northern Vietnamese city of Hai Phong forced her 12-year-old son to walk n*ked on a street as punishment for stealing money.

The boy was seen walking in tears without clothes on Tran Nguyen Han Street around noon on Monday while his mother repeatedly insulted and whipped him, Tuoi Tre newspaper reported Tuesday.

Some neighbours reportedly asked her to stop, but she refused to. They then called the police.

“I don’t want to treat him like that. But this could be the only way to make him feel ashamed so that he won’t steal money anymore,” she said, as cited by the newspaper.

Local police have reprimanded the mother.

The boy reportedly stole VND500,000 (US$22) from his grandmother, who lives in the same house, to play online games.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says
Forum | 17 hours ago

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music
Forum | 18 hours ago

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 1 day ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara
Forum | 1 day ago

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara