Viktoh Links Me Up With Olamide - Lil Kesh Reveals

Forum 8 years ago

Viktoh Links Me Up With Olamide - Lil Kesh Reveals

So many People thought Lil Kesh and Olamide are related with the way Olamide do fight for him especially at the Headies.

Just yesterday In an Interview with Naija FM Lil Kesh put light on how he met Olamide and why Olamide acted the way he did at the headies.

Here is what Lil Kesh said when asked how he met Olamide Baddo..

“Viktoh brought the link up between me and baddoo….Viktoh knew Olamide before me for over 6years I been they do ma tin on street, going from one school to the other and doing my freestyle.

Olamide came to perform at one of the show I went to do my freestyle, and I think he loves my performance and Viktoh linked us up….. Lyrically change the story, He heard the music and sign me immediately”.

He then said after he was signed the whole story change“I no know why God too love me like this”

When asked why Olamide acted the way he did at the next rated when he lost he said we were all expecting me to win and we already plan a party for the win, so he came to him as a shocked.

Even before Adekunle Gold won the alternative award, he has being talking underground and he couldn’t hold it again that why he voice out.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With

Outer Range Season 2 Trailer Reveals Return of Josh Brolin Sci-Fi Series
Forum | 3 days ago

Outer Range Season 2 Trailer Reveals Return of Josh Brolin Sci-Fi Series

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City

Career & Net Worth Of Lil Hezx
Forum | 5 days ago

Career & Net Worth Of Lil Hezx