Video: After Kissing Dj Cuppy, ‘Broda Shaggi now my son-in-law’ says Otedola

Forum 4 years ago

Video: After Kissing Dj Cuppy, ‘Broda Shaggi now my son-in-law’ says Otedola

Comedian Broda shaggi is now the son-in-law of billionaire Femi Otedola, after he commented on a viral video in which DJ Cuppy appears to kiss the comedian.

“My son-in-law”, Femi Otedola commented, obviously jokingly, amidst the thousands of retweets and comments the video has generated.

In her own post of the video, DJ Cuppy tantalizingly wrote: Dreams do come through, breaking her comment with a kissing emoji and then adding: congrats to Brodashaggi.

Brodashaggi, real name Samuel Perry, must have been in a dreamworld for landing a kiss with Cuppy as the video shows him collapsing afterwards.

He wrote: “FINALLY, I kissed Dj Coppied (Sic)”.

On Brodashaggi’s Instagram account, the post had garnered in less than 24 hours over 700,000 views. It is also trending on YouTube, with over 300,000 views on Wednesday morning.

This viral video has also ignited the dreams of many other Nigerian who also wished on Twitter to kiss DJ Cuppy.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EFCC Didn’t Breach Kogi High Court Order By Seeking Arrest Of Ex-Governor Yahaya Bello, Says Falana
Forum | 1 hour ago

EFCC Didn’t Breach Kogi High Court Order By Seeking Arrest Of Ex-Governor Yahaya Bello, Says Falana

Ex-Oyo Governor, Olunloyo Debunks Death Rumour, Says I’m Alive
Forum | 1 hour ago

Ex-Oyo Governor, Olunloyo Debunks Death Rumour, Says I’m Alive

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music
Forum | 21 hours ago

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum
Forum | 1 day ago

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum