Veteran Nollywood Actress Gushes Over Her Grown Up Son on His Birthday [Photos]

Forum 7 years ago

Veteran Nollywood Actress Gushes Over Her Grown Up Son on His Birthday [Photos]

Veteran movie star, Uche Ebere Agu was full of joy earlier yesterday when she took to her social media to celebrate the name day of her grown up son, Chinwike Prosper who has joined beard gang.

Uche wished that her son, will get richer and more famous than her as she prayed for God protection on his first born.

She shared a collage photo of Wike with the caption;

"Hurray!!! It's my son's born day, Loin of my Loins, my first fruit, the son of my youth, Dear Lord, your gifts are many, one of the greatest gifts you have given is the gift of my Dear Son, thank you for his life n the lives of his brothers Dear Lord, watch over him each day, Bless him through life's trials, help him choose right from wrong, an example be, for all to see, stand tall, proud and strong, ijmn, Amen, Happy Womb Escape love, my sugar, my champion, my backbone, my hero, my number 1, you Wil be rich n famous more than me, n always take care of me, you Wil always Prosper as your name implies in all that concerns you, Chinwike Prosper Agulefo congratulations, YOU ARE LIFTED SON my sweets, pls show love to my dear son n follow him on instagram @classiqboyy

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband
Forum | 14 hours ago

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband

Nollywood Community Holds Candlelight Service for Junior Pope, Others
Forum | 15 hours ago

Nollywood Community Holds Candlelight Service for Junior Pope, Others

Why Actresses Hardly Have Happy Relationships – Nollywood Star, Stella Udeze Speaks
Forum | 1 day ago

Why Actresses Hardly Have Happy Relationships – Nollywood Star, Stella Udeze Speaks

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On
Forum | 1 day ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On