US Rapper Montana Millz With The Song ‘Sell Drugsz’ Jailed For Selling Drugs

Forum 6 years ago

US Rapper Montana Millz With The Song ‘Sell Drugsz’ Jailed For Selling Drugs

A Rhode Island rapper who wrote a song called 'Sell Drugsz' has been sentenced to three years in prison for selling drugs.

Montana Millz, 30, was sentenced on Tuesday in Providence, Rhode Island, for trafficking heroin and fentanyl, a painkiller and anaesthetic often mixed with heroin that is more potent than morphine, according to report.

Prosecutors said Millz whose real name is Michael Persaud sold an East Providence undercover detective drugs several times over a four-month period, starting in October 2016.

Authorities believe Persaud sold the detective nearly three-quarters of an ounce of fentanyl and less than a 10th of an ounce of heroin.

The Prosecutors had originally asked for a six-year prison term, but Persaud's lawyer, Matthew Smith, said the three-year sentence was "fair and just."

Persaud is also awaiting sentencing in Lebanon County, Pennsylvania, after a jury convicted him of 16 drug trafficking and conspiracy charges in August 2017.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Was Irritated While Writing My Hit Song ‘Joromi’ - Simi
Forum | 2 days ago

I Was Irritated While Writing My Hit Song ‘Joromi’ - Simi

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 3 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him
Forum | 4 days ago

Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him

Internet Fraud Training School Proprietor Jailed 10 Years In Uyo
Forum | 4 days ago

Internet Fraud Training School Proprietor Jailed 10 Years In Uyo