U.S Rapper, Eminem Is Going On A European Tour

Forum 6 years ago

U.S Rapper, Eminem Is Going On A European Tour

Eminem is heading backon the road. On Tuesday (Jan. 30), the rapper used his social media accounts to announce the coming of the European portion of his Revival Tour, which is set to begin in Oslo, Norway on June 30.

The tour is eight dates, and it will see Em hit everywhere from Norway to Germany to Italy at the peak of summer. Given the name of the trek, it will obviously be a tour focused on his polarizing, recently released Revival album .

While the reception to Em’s latest album might have been mixed, the rapper, who recently hit the studio with Mike Will Made-It , will more than likely face a crowd of incredibly enthusiastic fans nonetheless.

After all, he is a rapgod. Before embarking on his tour of Europe, Em will be performing at the 2018 Coachella, a festival set to include The Weeknd, Migos, Beyonce and more. Clearly, Em’s up for a huge 2018.

Tickets for the European portion of Eminem’s Revival Tour go on sale Friday (Feb. 2) at 9 a.m. GMT. You can cop tickets at Ticketmaster.

Eminem’s Revival European Tour Dates

June 30—Oslo, Norway—Obos Oslo Sommertime Festival

June 2—Stockholm, Sweden—Friends Arena

July 4—Roskilde, Denmark—Roskilde Festival

July 6—Zurich, Switzerland—Frauenfeld Open Air Festival

July 7—Milan, Italy—Experience Milano

July 11—Hannover, Germany—Messe

July 12—Nijmegen, Netherlands—Goffertpark
July 14—London, U.K.—Twickenham Stadium

July15—London, U.K.—Twickenham Stadium

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Jnr Pope’s Wife Reportedly On Medical Care After Going Unconscious
Forum | 5 days ago

Jnr Pope’s Wife Reportedly On Medical Care After Going Unconscious

How 14-Year-Old Girl Slumped, Died In Hotel Room After Going There With 17-Year-Old Lover In Bayelsa
Forum | 1 week ago

How 14-Year-Old Girl Slumped, Died In Hotel Room After Going There With 17-Year-Old Lover In Bayelsa

LaKeith Stanfield Reacts to New Silver Surfer Julia Garner: ‘I Thought It Was Going to Be Me’
Forum | 2 weeks ago

LaKeith Stanfield Reacts to New Silver Surfer Julia Garner: ‘I Thought It Was Going to Be Me’

EPL: You aren’t going anywhere – Clichy slams Arsenal after 0-0 draw with Man City
Forum | 2 weeks ago

EPL: You aren’t going anywhere – Clichy slams Arsenal after 0-0 draw with Man City