US Elections: Bill Clinton Opens Up On Why His Wife Lost

Forum 7 years ago

US Elections: Bill Clinton Opens Up On Why His Wife Lost

Former US President Bill Clinton, has blamed FBI Director James Comey for his wife’s election loss.

Bill Clinton opens up on why his wife lost the US elections

He said: “He (US President elect Donald Trump) doesn’t know much, (but) one thing he does know is how to get angry, white men to vote for him.”

Clinton also said he believed Russians hacking the election cost Hillary the White House.

The US intelligence community recently concluded that the Russian hacks were part of an effort to influence the 2016 US Presidential election.

They said that hackers working for Russia broke into the Democratic (Party) National Committee’s computer network, as well as the private email accounts of John Podesta, a top adviser to Hillary Clinton.

Clinton has kept a low profile since her defeat after delivering her concession speech on Wednesday morning, November 9.

It is believed that Comey’s decision to go public with the renewed examination of her (Clinton)’s email server had caused an erosion of support in the upper Midwest.

Comey had announced a probe into Clinton’s private emails found on shamed sext-text former congressman Anthony Weiner’s laptop just weeks before the election.

The FBI chief issued two bombshell letters to Congress right before the election.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 23 hours ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories
Forum | 1 day ago

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories

EPL: Why Liverpool lost 2-0 to Everton – Klopp
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Why Liverpool lost 2-0 to Everton – Klopp

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties