Update: Over 100 MMM Quotes and Pics that will Make you Laugh

Forum 7 years ago

Update: Over 100 MMM Quotes and Pics that will Make you Laugh

MMM has not crashed! Some said they went on Holidays, Others said they were on Mannique Challenge! Hahaha

Read and Update this with series of Carricature and Quotes that will Make you Laugh about MMM!.

Laugh and Add Yours!!

Which do you want to Crash?
A. MMM
B. PDP
C. APC
D. FG

"I won't be shocked seeing mmm nollywood movie, I trust Nigerians"

"if i hear MMM next year i will just run away from the coverage of the voicer ooh!"

"mmMerry Xmas....HR new Year (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) Am out...."

"It is very wise to say: "MMM Guiders and its founding fathers are CRIMINALS" i remembered the quote that said, Show me your mentor and i will tell you who you are, remember!!! "Sergie Mavrodi is a Russian CRIMINAL, and the founder of MMM ponzi series best known as Money doubler"
Oya come and kill me for telling you the truth.. Russian Criminals, Nigerian Robbers, Thats cant Guide failures...
"

"I heard!!! When a participant called an MMM Guider to explain the situation at hand, he rejected being a guider and instead said, My brother, God is our Guider...
God is indeed our ultimate Guider
"

Look at Over 50 Photos of MMM memes here

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director
Forum | 1 day ago

Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 2 days ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’

Sherlock Co-Creator Still Wants to Make a Movie With Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman
Forum | 2 days ago

Sherlock Co-Creator Still Wants to Make a Movie With Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini
Forum | 2 days ago

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini