Update: HIV positive ‘Hyena’ man bags 2 years jail sentence for having sex with 104 women and girls

Forum 7 years ago

Update: HIV positive ‘Hyena’ man bags 2 years jail sentence for having sex with 104 women and girls

Eric Aniva, the Malawian HIV positive who said that he had sex with 104 women and girls in traditional initiation ritual, was sentenced on Tuesday to two years in prison for ‘harmful practices’.
The 45 year old sex worker was prosecuted on the orders of President Peter Mutharika, after he publicly spoke about his role as a ‘hyena’ in an interview with BBC earlier this year.

Eric was found guilty on two count charges last week after a one day trial.

Appearing before the Nsanje court on Tuesday, November 22, 2016, Judge Innocent Nebi sentenced Aniva to two years in prison.
‘I convict you to serve 24 months imprisonment’.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 11 hours ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 13 hours ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 15 hours ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini
Forum | 15 hours ago

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini