Unbelievable! Woman Puts Poison On Her Private Part to Kill Her Cheating Husband (Photo)

Forum 7 years ago

Unbelievable! Woman Puts Poison On Her Private Part to Kill Her Cheating Husband (Photo)

A woman has been arrested and charged with attempted murder after she laced her private part with poison. The wife who complained that the husband has been cheating on her with other women decided to end her life and that of the husband. The incident happened in South Africa.

“I told him not to sleep around on me, I bet he won’t do it no more”, said the angry South Africa Woman identified as Beatrice, who put poison on her vagina to try and kill her husband after she was arrested.

According to TrendingPost, the poison was a rat based liquid she found on google that she thought would leave no trace but she was wrong.

“I knew something was wrong when he wouldn't leave the house to come get this vagina, he know we always f*ck Thursday.”

The woman the man was cheating with, identified as Valerie Sithole stated in court documents as to why she knew something was wrong after she hadn’t seen Mr. Khumalo in 4 days.

Beatrice was charged with attempted murder and faces 15 years in prison. She is being held on R150,000 bond.

Mr Khumalo says he knew something wasn’t right before he went down on her because she had the Bell Biv Devoe song “Poison” playing on repeat.

“I still love my wife but I ain’t eating Or drinking sh*t she give me ever again not even a bottle of water” said Khumalo.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 23 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra
Forum | 1 day ago

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra

Bandits Kill 23 Villagers In Kaduna
Forum | 1 day ago

Bandits Kill 23 Villagers In Kaduna

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 1 day ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May