Unbelievable! M.I Discloses Shocking Secrets Behind His Success

Forum 7 years ago

Unbelievable! M.I Discloses Shocking Secrets Behind His Success

Chocolate City boss, Jude Abaga known as M.I shares secrets of his success and constant output over the years.

According to him, resilience, prayer, hard work and the right team had been instrumental to his growth and exploit on the scene.

“Its just hard work, the grace of God, also surround yourself with the right people that can tell you the truth. We just keep pushing because its not easy at all, doing what you have to do”.

The rapper who aired his opinion on poor reading culture of contemporary Nigerian society said “Nigeria is just a get-it get-it now-now culture, we need to diversify our societal interest in terms of really educating ourselves with our history, also intelligent literature about African history, politics and religion because when we are uneducated, ignorance is very dangerous, so we have to work very hard at that.”

M.I rose to prominence in 2006 when his song “Crowd Mentality” became popular in his hometown, Jos. His critically acclaimed debut studio album, Talk About It, was released in 2008. The LP was succeeded by M.I 2010. Four years after that, he released his third studio album titled ‘The Chairman’.

The rapper, who has been the Chief Executive Officer of Chocolate City since June 2015 won Best Hip Hop and Best New Act at the 2009 MTV Africa Music Awards, and was nominated in the Best International Act category at the BET Awards 2010.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Fallout Season 2’s Plot Secrets Haven’t Been Revealed To Cast
Forum | 2 days ago

Fallout Season 2’s Plot Secrets Haven’t Been Revealed To Cast

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 4 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase
Forum | 1 week ago

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase

My Humility Is Not A Sign Of Weakness – Fubara Fumes, Discloses Reason For Accepting Tinubu’s Peace Pact
Forum | 3 weeks ago

My Humility Is Not A Sign Of Weakness – Fubara Fumes, Discloses Reason For Accepting Tinubu’s Peace Pact