Unbelievable: Man Climbs Stairs with His Head

Forum 7 years ago

Unbelievable: Man Climbs Stairs with His Head

He’s definitely headstrong.

China-based athlete Li Longlong is longing for some glory from Guinness World Records and he’ll stand on his head to get it.

As the video above shows, Longlong recently appeared on the Guinness World Records Italian Show in an attempt to break his previous record for “most consecutive stairs climbed on the head.”

Back in 2012, he managed to climb 34 stairs, but wanted to see if he could beat that record by at least two.

As you might expect, this record is pretty heady, as these GIFs amply demonstrate.

via GIPHY

Sadly, this record attempt led to a head-crushing defeat two separate times when the show was taped in January.

As the video shows, the first time Longlong climbed 36 steps, he was disqualified because he paused twice for more than five seconds, a violation of Guinness World Records rules for the event.

Longlong came back to the show a week later and was disqualified by touching the stairs with his hands at one point.

However, Longlong used his head: A short time after this failed record attempt, also in January, he tried again on Chinese TV and set a new record of 36

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals
Forum | 16 hours ago

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 17 hours ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 19 hours ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 19 hours ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident