True Confession: My husband refuses to have sex with me, only demands for ‘blow job’

Forum 7 years ago

True Confession: My husband refuses to have sex with me, only demands for ‘blow job’

Bringing this issue to the public domain has never been my intention but it has become unbearable and I can’t stomach it any longer.

I am 28 years of age and I have been married for two months now.

I met my husband through Instagram last year September. One thing led to another and he proposed marriage and I accepted because he is the type of man anyone would want to settle down with.

He is good, generous and godly.

During our courtship, he told me that there won’t be sex out of wedlock and I gladly accepted, having been used and dumped by several guys before then.

However, we have had our wedding but my man has refused to perform his duty as a man.

Since we got married, we have never bath together let alone make love.

The worst he could do is to demand for blow job from me and once he is eased, he leaves me devastated.

I have demanded to know why he has refused to make love to me but he keeps telling me ‘it is not yet time.’

I am tired of remaining “single” while I am married.

I need a sincere advice, please.

Courtney

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker
Forum | 2 days ago

Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 3 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Organised Labour Presents Fresh Proposal To FG, Demands ₦615,000 Minimum Wage
Forum | 4 days ago

Organised Labour Presents Fresh Proposal To FG, Demands ₦615,000 Minimum Wage

Sex Lives of College Girls Season 3 Adds New Series Regular to Cast
Forum | 5 days ago

Sex Lives of College Girls Season 3 Adds New Series Regular to Cast