True Confession : How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having S.ex With Other Men

Forum 8 years ago

True Confession : How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having S.ex With Other Men

Dear admin,
I’ve been married to my husband for over 20 years and we have four lovely children. He’s always had series of affairs that I’ve lost count. I’ve stopped talking to him about them and when friends did, he told them smugly that he must be doing something right or I would have left.
He says his affairs are really for the s,ex and he would never leave me for another woman. Big deal!
I’m quite an attractive woman myself and still wear a size 14 dress. I have a good job and dress well and recently I started looking at other men the way my husband might look at other women and wondered what it would be like to have se,x with them. You know what?
My husband was right, you can have good se,x without getting emotionally involved as I’ve since found out. I don’t know if he suspects anything, but lately he’s been showing signs of being jealous, why should he have all the fun?
Halimat, by e-mail.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 2 days ago

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

Photo Of Eight Men Who Were Nabbed For Constructing A Shrine On Main Road In Lagos
Forum | 4 days ago

Photo Of Eight Men Who Were Nabbed For Constructing A Shrine On Main Road In Lagos

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 6 days ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage