Toyin Lawani's 23-Year-Old Baby Daddy Welcomes Another Child With Unknown Lady? [See Photo]

Forum 8 years ago

Toyin Lawani's 23-Year-Old Baby Daddy Welcomes Another Child With Unknown Lady? [See Photo]

33-year-old Celebrity stylist, Toyin Lawani in 2013 got engaged to the father of her second child, Jermaine Oluwatenor Womadi, the 23-year-old Lord Trigg whose real name is Kessington Womadi.

However, Trigg made a shocking announcement yesterday that he has welcome another child, he wrote on his Instagram.
“Waited on the low all these while. Welcome to d world sexy,” he captioned the photo of a newborn’s hand, and added, “#blessed #2 #Godlovesme #lordmaine’s Sis.”

His babe, tho Toyin Lawani was never spotted pregnant even when they were spotted together 6days ago at the Rhythm Unplugged concert. Toyin Lawani was even at the Music Meets Runway events two nights ago and didn’t show any sign of nursing a baby.

8 months ago, when Trigg was asked about when he’d tie the knot with Toyin during an interview with NET, Lord Trigg, said:

“I’m not letting out details about the marriage yet, it’s going to be a surprise, our relationship has been over 4 years now and it’s been sweet all the way. .

What keeps us going is the heart, she’s got a great heart and we truly love each other. And in 4 years, I’ve not had any other woman apart from her. My girl is beautiful, my girl is classy, my girl is everything I want, so why would I want another woman?”

Meanwhile, we have just discovered that Toyin Lawani has deleted all the photos of their son from her Instagram page.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 5 hours ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding

Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her
Forum | 1 day ago

Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK