Top Nollywood Actress Launches Film School

Forum 7 years ago

Top Nollywood Actress Launches Film School

The said film school is located in Lagos and named- The Mag School of Drama. According to Mercy, the school is her own way of giving back to the society and inspire people in pursuit of an acting career.

The School offers a 4-month training in acting, script-writing, movie making, stage management to mention a few.

Speaking on the laudable initiative, Mercy Aigbe Gentry said she feels elated to be an inspiration to young people who want to venture into the make believe world. “This project means a lot to me, I have received a lot of requests especially from my fans about creating a platform to tutor aspiring actors and I am glad we have finally kicked off. Students will be under the tutelage of well-rounded and experienced instructors who will help them build a solid foundation and develop skills needed to succeed in the highly competitive field of acting”, She said.

Mercy Aigbe like her colleagues in the industry, Toyin Aimakhu, Yul Edoche, Muyiwa Ademola and Femi Adebayo, all own Film Schools.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression
Forum | 1 week ago

The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death
Forum | 1 week ago

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death

Deadpool & Wolverine: Jean Grey Actress Confirms Absence From MCU Sequel
Forum | 1 week ago

Deadpool & Wolverine: Jean Grey Actress Confirms Absence From MCU Sequel

Actress, Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Late Singer, Mohbad’s Mum At 50
Forum | 1 week ago

Actress, Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Late Singer, Mohbad’s Mum At 50