Today is the internet favourite Ghanaian bride-to-be's traditional wedding and beau's birthday

Forum 7 years ago

Today is the internet favourite Ghanaian bride-to-be's traditional wedding and beau's birthday

The internet favourite Ghanaian bride-to-be, Mzznaki and Kojo Amoah's traditional wedding will be held today. It's also Kodjo's birthday. The sweet-faced nurse took to Instagram to celebrate "the last of the world's best husbands" as he turns a year older.

"Hey love..I just can't imagine what I will do if I didn't have u to hold my hands and look into my eyes to tell me as yours forever. just wanna let u know that the flames of passion between us will never be extinguished ..you are the reason why I smile and why our love thrives between miles..

I can BOLDLY say am the luckiest woman to have a HUSBAND like u and I want the whole world to know that u will forever be the man for me ..am glad I got the dibs for u..for u are a rare specie and the probably the last of the words best husbands .bby,I love u more than yesterday but not as much as I will tomorrow and I can't wait to walk down the aisle to say I do and spend the rest of my life u...happy birthday my pumpkin..

I love u paaaaa and I promise to be the sweetest wife ever..Happy fathers day.God bless u."

Earlier on, she had shared a photo of herself getting her hair done in preparation for their traditional wedding today.

"Getting hair fixed for traditional marriage on Sunday..thank soo much for the love..will u keep u updated..I can't wait."

The Ghanaian couple became famous overnight after their pre-wedding photos went viral on the internet.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Between The Temples Release Date Set for Jason Schwartzman Comedy Movie
Forum | 2 hours ago

Between The Temples Release Date Set for Jason Schwartzman Comedy Movie

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 6 hours ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

Moment Bride Arrives School in Wedding Gown to Write Her Final Exam
Forum | 11 hours ago

Moment Bride Arrives School in Wedding Gown to Write Her Final Exam

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 14 hours ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30