Tiwa Savage's Husband Owing N45m Debt and Investigated by the EFCC

Forum 7 years ago

Tiwa Savage's Husband Owing N45m Debt and Investigated by the EFCC

In more revelations made by Tiwa Savage, the singer has disclosed that her husband had committed himself to a N45million debt which she has been running around to find the money to pay up.

In the interview Tiwa Savage also mentioned that the Economic & Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) and his debtors are on the hunt for him because of his N45m alleged debt.

"What set off all this was that he went to borrow 45 million from someone and he lost it. I just found out that EFCC was investigating a case against him, and my brother called me from London and confirmed it that TJ is in deep trouble, and that someone might hurt him, that I should be careful.

"In my frantic mode to try and suppress this situation I went to one of my big bros who can help.

"I have been searching for N45million so that they dont kill him, so that they EFCC does not carry him.

"What kind of man does that and says I am the one taking away his manhood?" she quizzed.

Tiwa further stated that his ostentacious lifestyle then made him start stealing from her by taking money for shows and not being open with her on the fees he had collected on her behalf, a situation which led to her firing him as her manager.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
N80.2bn Fraud: Kogi Assembly Defends Yahaya Bello, Asks EFCC to Obey Court Order
Forum | 1 day ago

N80.2bn Fraud: Kogi Assembly Defends Yahaya Bello, Asks EFCC to Obey Court Order

EFCC Arrests Sirika Over N8bn Nigeria Air Fraud
Forum | 1 day ago

EFCC Arrests Sirika Over N8bn Nigeria Air Fraud

We’ll Not Arrest You If You Show Up In Court – EFCC Assures Yahaya Bello
Forum | 1 day ago

We’ll Not Arrest You If You Show Up In Court – EFCC Assures Yahaya Bello

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 2 days ago

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage