This One Strong Oo!! A Banker Dumped His Girlfriend, Guess What She Did Next (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

This One Strong Oo!! A Banker Dumped His Girlfriend, Guess What She Did Next (Photos)

A man had his precious car dumped in a pool after he dumped his girlfriend.

The model identified as Kristina Kuchma, was reportedly furious with Guy Gentile for breaking up with her rather than fund her marketing business venture as she drove his car into a garden pool to get revenge.

According to a report by The New York Post, Kuchma, 24, texted Gentile in broken English on Saturday night calling him a “Lier!”

Gentile came home the next morning to find his Mercedes S400 hybrid in the pool.

He told the New York Post: “My heart dropped because of [fears she was inside]. “I didn’t care about the car at that moment. “But after I realised she wasn’t in it, then I start to get pissed off that she would pull something like this after everything I’ve done for her.

“I dumped her. She dumped my car.”

Gentile, said their last dinner together was supposed to be a casual one with a friend — until she dropped a bomb on him. He said: “She looks at me and says, ‘I have something to tell you. I’m pregnant’.”

Gentile agreed to support the child, until she said: “I’m not pregnant with a kid – I’m pregnant with an idea.” Kuchma wanted to start a marketing business and hoped he would help fund it with a $50,000 gift, he said.

Gentile had already bought her a Gucci bag, a new iPhone, and new Beats headphones as a birthday gift — but this request “blurred the lines” between business and romance, he said.

He decided then to end their year-and-a-half-long relationship. She then stormed off, taking the keys to his £41,000 ride so she could deliver some payback, he said.

It took more than four hours to get the car out of the pool, Gentile said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 1 hour ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 3 days ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 1 week ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence
Forum | 1 week ago

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence