This Is Serious! Keke Napep Driver On The Run After Impregnating 12-Year-Old Niece (See Photo)

Forum 7 years ago

This Is Serious! Keke Napep Driver On The Run After Impregnating 12-Year-Old Niece (See Photo)

A tricycle (keke napep) rider known as Johnbull Dike is presently being hunted by the police in Lagos following reports that he impregnated his 12-year-old niece.

The man was said to have connived with his wife, Happiness, to carry out the abortion on the young girl after it emerged that they could not hide the secret of her pregnancy which was occasioned by the man’s consistent defilement of the girl.

It was during the abortion process that Dike’s wife and the nurse carrying out the act were arrested by the Akinpelu division of the Nigeria police in Mafoluku area of Lagos State.

A worker with the Child Protection Network, Ebenezer Omejalile, explained that the girl did not inform her sister of the molestation for fear of being killed.

“The case was brought to my attention by a community development committee secretary in Oshodi, Mr. Mamora. The victim was raped and impregnated by her aunt’s husband.

“I went to see the girl at the place where the aunt had taken her with the connivance of a nurse to abort the pregnancy. The girl underwent a scan before the abortion. It was a failed process because she began to bleed at the nurse’s place. The police were informed on that Wednesday and the two women were arrested, while Johnbull fled.

“The policemen took Favour to a proper hospital to get rid of the remaining foetus. As it is, the suspect is on the run because he knew that the girl is with the police,” he explained.

Happiness also explained that her husband has since been missing since she was arrested, adding: “He has not called me since that day. His phone numbers are also switched off.”

Police:

“Our investigation shows that the nurse is a quack. She is not trained and she proceeded to do abortion for a 12-year-old girl. The suspect’s wife has a two-year-old son who is being treated for an infection. So, she has been granted bail.

“She did not deny that they wanted to abort the pregnancy. The story they painted to the nurse was that the girl was raped by an unidentified hoodlum.”

Confirming the incident, police spokesperson in Lagos, Dolapo Badmos said:“There is a case of defilement against Johnbull. His wife and the nurse have been arrested for aborting a pregnancy. The Commissioner of Police has ordered that the case be transferred to the Gender Unit of the command.

“The suspect is on the run, but efforts are on to arrest him. Meanwhile, the wife and the nurse will both be charged to court.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Truck Driver Arrested As Detectives Discover 1,040 Wraps Of Suspected Indian Hemp Being Offloaded From Boat
Forum | 4 hours ago

Truck Driver Arrested As Detectives Discover 1,040 Wraps Of Suspected Indian Hemp Being Offloaded From Boat

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 13 hours ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel

Oldboy TV Show in the Works at Lionsgate, Park Chan-wook to Produce
Forum | 1 day ago

Oldboy TV Show in the Works at Lionsgate, Park Chan-wook to Produce

Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith
Forum | 1 day ago

Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith