The truth About The Konga free Airtime Giveaway

Forum 8 years ago

The truth About The Konga free Airtime Giveaway

Sorry in the course of writing this post, i will use a little bit of harsh words to address my feelings about the very very awkward scenerio going online about Fake Konga Airtime Giveaway

Secondly, during the course of writing this post, i by no way counter with Nigeria's Biggest Shopping mall Konga.com, i am writing just to correct a fact of how people are currently stealing emails of unsuspecting victims, with a bait that konga will give them Airtime.

Now, the Tips in full, those that are sharing the links on virtually every social media platforms (i beg your notice), Are FOOLS.

Here is an Example of how the post Goes

Open this link and fill the form, u ll be asked who referred you, just type(Loveth) and u will get 500airtime to any network u use! It no joke...... http://t.co/0TafyogOeC konga is giving away Airtime, Hurry, dont miss out....

The foolishness in this is that, even matured men, women, boys and girls are falling for this, I SMH for all of them.

LISTEN!! if Konga should be doing a promo of such, what stops them from

1. Using their own website to create the submit form instead of Google forms?

[ads4]

2. Why haven't they released notice on their blogs about the giveaway?

3. Why wouldn't they use their very wide target advert platforms instead?

4. Why are top blogs not promoting the links instead.

Coming to the forms:

5. Dont you think a rival retail shop might be behind this, in other to steal phone numbers of konga buyers?

6. Why didnt the form care if the referers or referees are registered users of Konga?

The list goes but i ll stop here, am on Mobile typing this, A word is enough for the wise

In another story, behaviour of such is why the whites always prey on us because no one could ever be different but follows the crowd.

lets here what you think about this saga....

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star
Forum | 3 days ago

Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star

EPL: Anthony Martial to leave Man Utd as free agent
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Anthony Martial to leave Man Utd as free agent

Gospel Music Should Be Free — Afrobeats Musician Zamorra Insists
Forum | 1 month ago

Gospel Music Should Be Free — Afrobeats Musician Zamorra Insists

Mercy Chinwo to Hold Free Concert in Lagos to Celebrate Easter
Forum | 1 month ago

Mercy Chinwo to Hold Free Concert in Lagos to Celebrate Easter